Configured and working:
zecw.newfactor.biz:443
add to list please ![]()
Configured and working:
zecw.newfactor.biz:443
add to list please ![]()
webhighway.website:443
done syncing!
lw.chponks.site:443 ![]()
My node is now active . Got this running in my kubernetes lab . Thought it would be a fun learning experience and it was ! Now I can easily add some more high power nodes and scale up easily .
zcash.sirius-sec .com:8443
Can’t include links in my posts ?
zecapi.online:443
I’m with you guys!
Hey,
I’ve set up a new Zebra + lightwalletd instance and would love to get it added to Hosh.
Setup:
zebrad 3.1.0 in Docker
lightwalletd v0.4.18 in Docker, using Zebra as the backend
Server (no TLS): 159.195.28.143:9067
Donation UA: u18dd6xe3vwy0gjm2tglmncg9x5azrqcf9me5thcat3jf8gc26dnrrkw447hawzpxp3y5yu35k8pd68e2w4tjjtfnn3l7fn7cz7rvmndku9rmgaacw69dshsnwlqw5fj8ktp63fqx6gp9we3qj0m44fe748yfe9wjffxg2ryckey08v6dy
Node is still finishing its initial sync to tip, but the stack is up, reachable from outside, and running the latest Zebra + lightwalletd.
Hey @emersonian - just a quick follow-up in case this was missed above. Server 159.195.28.143:9067, Zebra 3.1.0, lightwalletd 0.4.18 is up and synced. Messaged a few days ago but haven’t heard back and doesn’t appear to be updated on Hosh, would it be possible to add me? Thanks!
Hi!
node.zecwhales.online:443
Figured I needed to copy everyone elses format to get listed!
Done syncing, and running Zebra 3.1.0 + lightwalletd v0.4.18.
Please add my node
zec.intertake.click:9067
zcash-in.space:443
Hello! My node is online. Could it be added to this program?
Whzzup! add plz my node! Thanks in advance ![]()
z.cryptpos.xyz:443
Posted in here almost two weeks ago and have DM’d @emersonian a few times… but heard nothing and haven’t been added to hosh ![]()
@emersonian Hi! I’ve made pull request Update community nodes by alexxiy · Pull Request #63 · zecrocks/hosh · GitHub for node list update, also contains @benh node
@emersonian That’s all? Finished? 18 Dec, no info about any rewards
I appreciate everyone’s patience with me being a few days late this time, it’s been an extremely busy season for me.
December 2025 Rewards
50 operators qualified for the December 2025 reward, receiving $300 each (0.75 ZEC) for a total of 37.5 ZEC.
| Server | Version | Uptime | USA Ping |
|---|---|---|---|
| ltwallet.netter.top:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 95.47875% | 1399ms |
| light.myown.party:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 91.45610% | 564ms |
| donatemezecfor.beer:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 89.19124% | 440ms |
| lightzec.dinks.pw:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 88.97997% | 568ms |
| lightapi.justneedto.click:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 88.35460% | 444ms |
| light.tracier.space:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 88.27854% | 504ms |
| chmodas.org:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 88.26164% | 426ms |
| carover0.xyz:9067 | Zebra:3.0.0 | 87.54331% | 370ms |
| lightwallet.netstable.stream:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 87.15457% | 400ms |
| zlw.nodemaster.link:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 86.42779% | 895ms |
| lightwallet.qzz.io:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 86.10665% | 435ms |
| lzec.linked.sarl:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 85.59114% | 610ms |
| lwd.z0n.jp:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 85.48973% | 448ms |
| lwal.podev.name:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 84.78830% | 435ms |
| myzec.cryptover.site:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 83.91786% | 591ms |
| z.netgates.xyz:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.92065% | 602ms |
| lwzec.formers.sbs:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.82769% | 497ms |
| z.arounder.co:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.42204% | 545ms |
| zeclwnode.mylabtest.vip:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.32063% | 546ms |
| zeclight.lol:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.26992% | 551ms |
| znode.symptot.quest:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.13471% | 603ms |
| zecapi.linkpc.net:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.08400% | 506ms |
| zazser.magpie-forel.ts.net:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 82.06710% | 479ms |
| lwz.ourwork.shop:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.99104% | 434ms |
| zec.geeking.cyou:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.99104% | 541ms |
| zec.alexxiy.top:8137 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.54314% | 573ms |
| zecnode.sarl:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.25581% | 427ms |
| zc.craftor.website:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.25581% | 535ms |
| zeclight.renfa.skin:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 81.01073% | 476ms |
| zecrpc.dpdns.org:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 80.63889% | 416ms |
| zec.visionx.bond:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 80.60509% | 427ms |
| zecwal.sandycat.cc:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 80.16564% | 392ms |
| w.optiontec.cfd:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 80.00507% | 413ms |
| z.miscthings.casa:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 79.92901% | 512ms |
| znode.roamerx.win:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 79.59943% | 413ms |
| zwallet.techly.fyi:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 79.23603% | 525ms |
| z.networkx.icu:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.91490% | 406ms |
| zc.verson.store:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.91490% | 430ms |
| zcw.sererra.link:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.88110% | 403ms |
| zcash.monster:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.61912% | 433ms |
| zw.run.place:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.39094% | 395ms |
| zcashrpc.work:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.34023% | 424ms |
| zc.nettools.uno:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.31488% | 445ms |
| zwal.orderpeak.me:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 78.23037% | 493ms |
| lwd.blakyniica.xyz:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 76.96273% | 233ms |
| zzz.stripest.online:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 76.81907% | 462ms |
| light.zcash.me:443 | Zebra:3.0.0 | 74.57111% | 153ms |
| sn-hub.de:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 73.83588% | 407ms |
| zprivacy.online:443 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 72.34007% | 299ms |
| z.dptr.capital:9067 | Zebra:3.1.0 | 66.61878% | 392ms |
TXID (the view key is published above):
df0791c2d605a9ee4f5bee5a2f749d067bfebb04f9e170347328564ca7830987
Operators running recent releases of Zebra (3.0.0 or 3.1.0) qualified since they were both released within a short timeframe of each other.
In the future only operators running the latest versions of Zebra and related software at the time of the reward will qualify.
We will try to post to this thread when new versions are released as a gentle reminder for everyone to upgrade. As a reminder we reserve the right to make reward decisions at our sole discretion and are actively iterating on how to best promote real decentralization for Zcash.
If you have suggestions on how to improve this experiment we invite your feedback.
Thank you for participating! Have a wonderful holiday season everyone.
I have a feeling that something is off with the 30d calculation, in the last week I noticed my 30d uptime has gone down from 67% to 61%, even with almost 100 percent uptime during this week.
Hi!
First of all, thank you for all the effort you and the team are putting in I really appreciate it!
I noticed that I was included among the operators for the December 2025 rewards, but it seems I haven’t received mine yet. I just wanted to check if there might have been an oversight. I’ve double-checked my address, and it’s correct.
Thank you so much for looking into this, and I’d like to take the opportunity to wish everyone happy holidays and a wonderful start to the new year!
Carolina.
Even though I’m not eligible for the rewards of this months because I’ve started my node less than a month ago, I would like to thank you for this opportunity and hope I’ll take care of my node and hope to get my reward next month ![]()