Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

Go back and read the original comments about the formation and creation of the Slush pool back in early Bitcoin days. There were massive accusations of scam and fraud towards Mr. Slush at that time. (Assuming male for no good reason) He’s contributed massively to the whole crypto-coin world with his invention of Stratum mining.

Same story here. Everyone’s a scammer. Until they’re not.

guys - I enabled automatic payouts on my pool (every 1 hr) - feel free to test it

@feeleep looks like to work whit t address, may be i am wrong but transactions fees was 0.0001 or i have lost some bit?

should it works whit z addrees too?

I’ll check autopayments later. How does one manually initiate a payment?

all payments works - i meant that this is automated process now on the pool :wink:

theoretically it should work, but I am just wondering if I should support this because there will be no proof on my side that transaction took place and I may have a lot of claims :smiley:

1 Like

:slight_smile: any way tested now if i put a z addreess get “Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address”

it may not work because there is a limit on frontend and probably it goes to DB shorter… I will enable it a bit later and will let you know

Regarding fees - I need to investigate how it works and the amounts and then I will update setting accordingly.

Yes, by bad - I missed the Cashout option on the “My Account” Page. I was expecting it to be on the Earnings or Transactions page.

Statistics should now show your H/s (hashes sent to pool per second) in last 30 minutes

Is H/s the correct magnitude? I’m seeing 0.07 for one of my workers that should be around 1.5 Sol/s as I’m using the Tromp solver.

Hi - pool does not know how many solution per second you have in the miner software - it may be 1 or 100 but pool relies on number of shares that you send to the pool. The reference for H/s is difficulty 1 share per second send to the pool server.
Statistics on the server are calculated for last 30 minutes so if in the last 30 minutes you send 1800 shares diff 1 (or for example 100 shares diff 18), your hashrate will be 1 H/. If you had 0.07 H/s it means that in period of 30 minutes you have sent 126 shares diff1
There is no clear logic how many shares you have from how many solutions…

feeleep

hi - I compiled nicehash based windows miner without hardcoded servers - check it out here: Pool Closed

2 Likes

I’m trying to build the Window miner from source but I’m having some troubles with Boost. Are you using Visual Studio 2013 or 2015?

VS 2013 on windows 7

tried this but i cannot see my worker reports hash … it works if I use zmine-standalone

what command did you use?

Pool switched to RC2 network

The Global hashrate and the Pool hashate are both in H/s. Currently the global rate is lower than the pool rate. Not sure if the global should be MH/s? (This is on the Dashboard)

@freeleep: please make sure that your pool is compatible with NiceHash. People are trying to create orders in our system and point rented hashing power towards your pool. What I suggest you is to create an order on nicehash.com (you have to register an account) and point it to your pool (make sure to select equihash algorithm). You should bid high enough so that you’ll get some hashing power and see on your pool if the connection and mining is stable (at least for 24 hours). You should also make sure that your diff or vardiff is high enough since massive hashing power can be redirected towards your pool from NiceHash hashing power buyers.

Thanks!