Zcash Price Declined

Down to $26 today. $34 to $26 in 7 days is quite steep. Hopefully the trend will eventually change.

Something else (link below) that makes Bitcoin vulnerable and I feel will increase the popularity (and price) of ZCash - once people get to know about it or “Z” addresses.

2 Likes

I think that ZEC price has been influenced by BTC price a lot during february. PBOC announcement came out, which resulted in ~15% BTC price drop. A lot of people sold alts to buy discounted BTCs or short them (or just felt panicked). So $35 accumulation level was skipped. $30 accumulation was strong but BTC price has started to climb which probably resulted in more alts sells (ETF speculation). Breaking $30 was a punch for ZEC, because most of us had thought that this was the bottom.

2 Likes

Totaly agree with u GPU_Mining i like ur mid-long term thinking and i want to say just that this is the greatest coin that God and man ever created!!! 1ZEC should be at least 1 BTC becuase where BTC is weak ZEC is strong dont’t forget that anonymous Zcash solve Bitcoin surveillance risks ,the greatest devs team ever keep up the good work!

1 Like

this coin soon will be stronger as btc… i also agree with this mr @GPU_Mining words… we need to patient while waiting for the price increase. when zec is implement soon, the price going up again

1 Like

Next stop 100 USD :grin:

1 Like

I purchased 1 ZEC when it was down to 26.90 USD. Pleased with the results so far, and acknowledging the volatility.

1 Like

yeha…zcash keep up up and up away.hahah

zcash price decline again…huhuhu… sad

Just Bitcoin crashing because of the ETF disapproval.

1 Like

Since the Zcash price declined a few months ago…the price start move positively. i love to mine zec and now the diff increase too…ha ha ah