Zcon4 In-Person Early Bird Registration is now Open!

This year we are partnering with http://ZKProof.org and Inversed Tech to host a week focused on Zero Knowledge, Zcash, privacy and crypto in the vibrant city of Barcelona.

You are able to apply for a Zcon4 scholarship and select the combination of ZK events via the ZCON4 Barcelona. See our website for more Zcon4 - Zcash Foundation.

Upcoming Deadlines:

What are the Key Dates? (Updated)
Day -1: Arrival Day for ZK Week: Friday, July 28
Day 0: The Crypto Lounge Experience (CLE) and Early Zcon4 Check in: Saturday, July 29
Days 1-3: Zcon4: Sunday, July 30- Tuesday, August 1
Day 4: ZKProof 5.5: Wednesday, August 2

13 Likes

The Key Dates Section is now Updated. The Crypto Lounge Experience will be on Saturday July 29th not the 28th.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing all the talks and info to come out of Zcon4 and hope that there’ll be a wealth of stuff recorded and made available online. :tada:

4 Likes

The ZF A/V Club has gotcha covered!! We’ll be there with loads of cameras and a privacy-first attitude. Getting interviews and behind-the-scenes footage. Stay tuned for details about a live preshow, too :wink:

4 Likes

It would be cool if this year’s Zcash promotional items said:
Privadesa és normal (Privacy is normal in Català)
Or any slogan that is gonna be used translated to Català, so the promotional items would be collectibles.

2 Likes

Super! I look forward to it because unfortunately, I don’t think my personal budget stretches to cover the costs of the trip :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: but am keen to learn about all the new things that’s on the road ahead for Zcash :sparkles:

Mmmaybe, since ECC has been focusing on wallet syncing, we’ll get a fresh peek at their own Zcash wallet that was previewed at ZCon3. No pressure. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes