Zeme Team — Marketing made viral for Zcash

Hey Zcash peoples,

I’m really excited to announce the Zeme team project. I believe we can really help spread the word of Zcash while driving us closer to the end goal mission.

1. The Zeme team project is intended to incentivize the community. There aren’t many ways to earn ZEC right now, especially Shielded ZEC. Creating and posting Zcash graphics to https://zeme.team will allow creators to easily receive tips from anyone in the community. They’ll have direct links to their work that they can share to social media to drive more tips.

2. We plan to use $5,000 USD of the grant funds to directly tips creators. Ideally, we’d like to continue to receive monthly grant funds going forward so that we always have a pool of funds to use for tipping purposes.

As a result of this, we should see a massive increase in the amount of Zcash related graphics being produced and shared across social media. I believe we’ll be able to pull in people from other communities (especially Doge) to help create content. Everyone will be tipped in shielded Zec, which furthers the mission of privacy adoption as well.

Thank you for taking the time to consider funding our project. If you have any questions, I’m more than happy to answer them.

-Ziga

8 Likes