ZOMG Open Call for Candidates 2021

Well, I do hope you stay on, at least as much as you can. Experience is valuable.

2 Likes

ZOMG is under threat. I’m afraid that if this happens, the best option would be to freeze the fund until better times, leaving funding exclusively for approved projects. I would not like to see a significant relaxation in the criteria for selecting projects. The current team showed very balanced arguments and I believe that ZOMG coped with the task 100%.

7 Likes

Welcome @tm3k , the second candidate to run for ZOMG!

I have added a link to your thread in the top post of this thread and added you to the @ZOMG-candidates group.

Good luck!

4 Likes

To be clear, the community is looking for candidates with a certain set of qualifications, correct? Are the requirements posted somewhere? We’d be better off freezing the funds than just filling the seats.

8 Likes

I feel like the election will be canceled and funds halted until a plan is developed.

not enough candidates to choose from and we shouldn’t just choose the only people that apply.

How are we gonna do a Q&A when we don’t have any candidates to talk to?

4 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome @aiyadt ! I have added your candidacy post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome @Autotunafish ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome @BrunchTime ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome @hanh ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Community call: Preparing for ZOMG Elections:

2 Likes

Welcome @aquietinvestor ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

3 Likes

@lawzec has withdrawn thier candidacy for ZOMG :

I’ll close the thread and withdraw you from the candidates group.

1 Like

@tm3k has withdrawn thier candidacy.

I will update your link from the top post and remove you from the candidates group.

Welcome @wobbzz ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Welcome @Souptacular ! I have added your candidate post to the top of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-candidate group.

Good luck!

6 Likes

:warning:Reminder! Tomorrow September 15th is the deadline to announce your candidacy for ZOMG!

:hourglass:

1 Like

Welcome @copernicus the final candidate to run for a spot on ZOMG!

I have added a link to your thread in the top post of this thread and added you to the ZOMG-Candidate group.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Please Note: As stated in the OP of this thread, September 15 was the deadline to announce a candidacy for ZOMG.

No further candidates will be accepted for this year’s election.

[ Edit, see below post ]

4 Likes

Please Note!

ZOMG Elections have been officially postponed for 90 days:

3 Likes