Announcing the Zcash Gardening Club - a monthly open Zcash development call

I tried to join the meeting yesterday just to listen and i had troubles with the zoom client from my browser, i was not allowed to join without downloading the client, at the end i was not able to do it.

I think it will be good to have a youtube channel transmitting live or some other option outside zoom. IIRC other ECC events had that option.

3 Likes

Also, in the same line, i think a place like a library where all the gardening videos are available(can be a youtube channel or whatever) with some short description on the projects and people that participated will be great as well.

1 Like

Same here, struggled to join & after a few minutes lost internetā€¦ just wasnā€™t my day. It was recorded, right?

Yea, i think it should be easier for listeners, zoom is fine for participants.

Maybe we can make something for tomorrow Arborist call, just made a request, lets see how it goes. Zcash Arborist Call - October 8th - #2 by oxarbitrage

1 Like

It was recorded. We should have it available soon.

1 Like

Gardening club videos are saved here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVm6KZ09QEQzNVNvjZmAb6W7hub-8Ju0w

3 Likes

@oxarbitrage and @ChileBob - sorry you both had troubles logging in to the call. Iā€™ll let Kim know to see if thereā€™s anything that can be done on our end.

My problems were caused by idiot builders working next door - so far theyā€™ve spiked the power (blew up a server), dug up the water main (twice) and brought down cables (bye bye internet).

If Kim wants to help me yell at them, thatā€™d be great :joy:

4 Likes

Does anyone have a link to the most recent April 2022 recording? Can also comment on the new F2Zpage with any relevant links: Free2z

3 Likes

This is the link to the upcoming one 5-3, I think Dec was the last before it was cancelled

You should find it on ECC YouTube channel when itā€™s up. It usually takes some times before it gets uploaded there.

1 Like