Applied Memetics Group

/x/ seems to be pretty much virgin territory. mebbe we should concentrate on /x/, and turn it into an “official” zcash board ; )

think i’ll write a short conspiracy fanfic that involves zcash in some way to post on /x/… give me a minute to write it - i’ll let everyone know when it’ll be posted so our shills can bump/comment on thread.

1 Like

imo, /x/ and /k/ seem like real good places to concentrate on.

1 Like

Sure, could be fun I vote for /x/ [Moderation edit by @daira: off-topic chemistry tangent deleted.]

Also if it wasnt for some brave shill shilling ether on the technology /g/ board about 4 years ago, yours truly wouldnt be sitting here today. /g/ Is notoriously hostile towards crypto. Oh and that wasnt a bad shill at all ether was worth $2.60 at the time. The strongest /biz/ shills all made huge profits, with the latest being Chainlink.

To get things brain storming as the great master Bob (Robert Anton Wilson) it is all about language. Language creates our reality tunnels. This is the reason why I always I call ZECs halving its FIRST halving. which is meant to have the most impact, as in the first 4 years half of the total supply is distributed.

Also I notice your meme aboud SOUND money which is excelent. This can for instance be expanded into SOUND money economically and a safe and SOUND choice technically. Ticking like clockwork for 3 years major bugs discovered and patched? I mean come on this is how its supposed to work this is what you want to see when you invest in crypto.

1 Like

This is interesting… This card The Swiss Bank Account can easily be connected to the EZ-CASH card. If you look carefully at the safety deposit numbers you can easily deduce that the box number is, surprise surprise, 666 (Look 626 above and a 66 following the open box). This is easily connected to the POWER 3 RESITANCE 6 stats (3 sixes.). How this can help us I have no idea still :smile:

2 Likes

Cough… Memetics? :wink:

1 Like

Benzene is not sound money!
Benzine is fine for extractions.
Zcash is sound money!
Zcash history cannot be extracted.

2 Likes

noticed something. sometimes zcashers in the wild will ask people “you zcash?” ones that support ZEC will sometimes answer with something like “yes, i zcash.” really like when ‘zcash’ is used as a noun, and verb at the same time. can’t think of any other alt community that does that. this is memeable.

2 Likes

Pay with zcash, or tweet some bitcoin… ?

you zcash?! i zcash too!

Hi I Zcash, you Zcash?

Zcash!? Of course I Zcash!

:smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Someone flagged the long digression about drugs (?) as off-topic. That’s legit, but I am disinclined to hide posts merely for being off-topic unless they also go over the line in other ways. So this is a mod comment telling y’all to try to stay focused on the subject of the thread :slight_smile:

[Edit by @daira: I disagree, and I deleted the subthread. It was certainly off-topic and I think it went over a couple of lines.]

2 Likes

Zcash shooting lasers and stealth abilities:

https://twitter.com/pictagor/status/1195051135385690112?s=19

2 Likes

Swag idea - Zcash umbrella :slight_smile:

‘Shielded against the elements’, plus it’d be a really huge ZEC logo

Edit: Think of a large umbrella (the sort used by golfers), almost large enough for @tm3k to safely jump from aircraft with.

2 Likes

1 Like

lol !!! excellent !!! love it !!!

1 Like

I’m not a fan, that’s too mean :frowning:

3 Likes

2 Likes

having a lot of fun with “bitcoin’s for boomers” memes!

1 Like

Do I know my stuff or do I know my stuff?
You guys should trust my judgement more.

Prophet of the Church of ZEC when?

Heres the twitter link to prove no shoop.
https://twitter.com/cryptobotic/status/1122186390916272128

2 Likes