Applied Memetics Group

I want to offer some zec for a photoshopped “ZcashDevFund - I Voted Stickers” that includes this emoji

Reply to my zaddr with a link to your image or response: zs1hh7v3xke048e3cqhsdcawg3l4scnzz4sny53g7qapzwa68063wn7fjltwz0m9ufr0xnyknzxfv5

🦓

thanks<3

2 Likes

Also, would love to see AMG reimagine the side of this bus as if ijustcantelection2020 has been and zeal seeks privacy for good … Vision boarding… IMG_20191130_223952|690x455

1 Like

what are you getting at? :slight_smile:

Its an absolute travesty that this compound isn’t used to heal depression and anxiety and that clinical trials are just now starting. This is a non addictive, non escaptionist drug whose neurotoxicity can be mitigated. I am guessing healing someone completely is bad for business. One more casualty of the war on drugs.

1 Like

Nuprin was like an ibuprofen, not MDMA lol

More appropriately its a scene from Waynes World🌎

1 Like

Right there with you, buddy. I’d prefer to see everything decriminalized (at minimum). In the US we’re making progress on marijuana, and it looks like psilocybin may be next, although it’s not a sure thing. If I can buy shrooms at dispensaries in a couple of years, I’ll be stoked.

1 Like

Oh yes this alien thing thats in a class of its own which only the fungus produces.

It was the father of LSD dr. Hofman who first isolated it.

It is showing great promise in PTSD and addiction treatment.

I dont like to mention hard psychodelics because some people seem to interpret my posts as

“Hm, this guy seems to know what hes talking about maybe I should hit ny local dealer for some of this MDMA stuff.”

No people in one case you are treated in secure conditions with trained medical professionals and in another you are at the mercy of someone who is not exactly a pharmacist.

You have one body and treat it with the respect that it deserves.

This guy is what risking 5-10 years surrounded by thugs rapist and other scum of society it is safe to assume that he is going to want to be paid handsomely for it. And this includes but is not limited to slipping you something like crystal meth, a research chem or some sinister crystaline mixture. And even though meth wouldnt leave any permanent damage it would be a very unpleasent experience in that dosage. A crystaline mixture of amphetamines will kill you if you have a weak heart.

Its far worse with powerful psychodelics. I know that they dont cause mental illness themselves, but they can be the trigger for dormant schizophrenia. This means that a person can live their entire life without a trauma powerful enough to trigger a mental illness until they decide to try a psychodelic.

But look at it its so obvious with MDMA and crystal meth and amphetamines. All of these are Phenethylamines with similar structures. MDMA is just Methamphetamine with a methylenedioxy group on its benzene ring in the 3,4 position.

Look:

This is Molly

And this is Crystal Meth.

MDMA is schedule 1 meaning it provides no known medical bennefit.

Methamphetamine (Desoxyne brand name?) is schedule 2 as its used to treat narcolepsy. Amphetamine is used to treat ADHD. MDMA is far less dangerous than both of these.

If you are a conspiracy buff I would check the expiration dates on some of todays miracle medicine in psychiatry. I am betting right before the patents expire things like this TED video will be hitting the mainstream media.

And it is a travesty that Dr. Shulgin didnt receive a Nobel prize in chemistry for Pihkal and Tihkal. But as Tesla said “Mine is the future.” (paraphrasing)

2 Likes

after shredding a few monero accounts; zcash shill account has been doing very well on gab. turns-out there’s a receptive audience over there! not bad numbers after only a week image

it’s important to shill in these places - these are the people actively being censored. they’re also losing banking relationships over internet wrongthink. coordination between tech/banking in regards to censorship makes me wonder if there’s an american version of china’s “social credit score”.

2 Likes

if we had real journalists in today’s world - imagine this would be an interesting story to pursue. even if there’s not an official social credit score in the USA; tech companies, and the banking/credit industry are sharing some type of list of people they want blacklisted. way too much coordination across different industries for them to not have a list of some sort. i’m fairly convinced they’re using these wrongthinkers as a testing ground. they will eventually expand this censorship to other marginalized groups.

1 Like

Internet marketing forums also sound like appropriate places to shill. Places like BlackHatWorld and such. I think most of them have dedicated topics for crypto. These people often use offshore banking services. ZEC is competing with exactly that.

I have found live footage of ZEC bears shorting the double bottom.

EDIT because Ive been spamming the forum lately I will just leave this here.

John Bollinger wins! Flawless victory! Fatality.

1 Like

the replies to this post really warms my heart! nice to see pushback from a rabid pack of zcashers!

4 Likes

“The ZECenning, that’s whats happening.”

Good for after the ol pump…

ZCASH shorters at this very moment.

2 Likes

(Just because @WhalePanda on Twitter was saying bad things about ZEC, again)

The Bitcoin maximalist that shillz and dumpz ICO garbage on his followers? You block people like that you dont read what they write.

1 Like

who is this “whalepanda” you speak of??

n

twitter really is a pile of garbage, BTW. there’s nothing interesting happening there. twitter’s only good for running propaganda ops against a concentration of NPCs

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the one. Maximalists are entertaining sometimes, they often have more toes than neurons but that’s just how it is.

I wouldnt worry about it at all. The toxicity that these people bring can only work in our advantage. Its quite obvious to anyone that BTC is not going to be the only coin left on the market. The exchanges dont want that, the institutional investors dont want that.

Bitcoin maximalism is doomed from the start.

And I have a feeling that its exactly the people such as the above mentioned would be coming door to door to check if we have openned our BTC longs and said our Hail Satoshis prayers before bed time.

This goes against everything that the crypto community is for.

have a hard time calling dude a maximalist. when whale panda first showed up on the scene - lamer was shilling all sorts of really crappy alts.

also, the current stock of maximalists are unfunny/terrible. can tell the very talented class of 2011-12 that memed bitcoin into existence aren’t as active nowadays.

1 Like