Applied Memetics Group

Trying to figure out how to make a poll (only playing) :slight_smile:

• Stripy Bunny
  • Zebra
  • Very Stripy Bunny
  • Bunny (Stripy)

0 voters

3 Likes

Our mission in just three words, easy to meme if its short… lets get a list going :wink:

Encrypted Internet Money
(select appropriate expletive) You Wallmart
No More Snooping

Edit: Adding more as I think of them :-
Better Than Bitcoin
Cant Track This
Cash Or ZEC

1 Like

Just shield it, 20 char

3 Likes

Read the docs, 20 char

ZCASH - Chaotic good. “We’re going to help you whether you like it or not.”

2 Likes

during my shilling travels i’ve learned hardly anyone knows zcash halves in 2020. even people in the wild that i bump into; that claim to know about ZEC don’t know. i’d put the number around +85% don’t know zcash halves in 2020. unbelievable!

side note - outside of crypto twitter, and other hardcore cryptocurrency forums - almost nobody in the wild has ever heard of zcash.

4 Likes

a14etzg7xp811
Adorable!

2 Likes
1 Like

-If you have nothing to hide…
-Stop, you have no right to look.

1 Like

@chilebob @kek @ rest of shill brigade give this video some love. We could ask for him to make a more complete video because he has not taken all positives into account maybe?

1 Like

For some cool inspiration, see this Twitter thread (h/t @joshs).

Summarizing for convenience:

ECC:

PSA: To celebrate ZEC support across all @exodus_io wallets, we are giving away @Trezor
Model Ts to 3 lucky people who respond. Reply to this tweet with a totally legit payment that a “friend” is apprehensive to make without privacy protection. Don’t forget to include “#Zcash”!

Responses:

Can’t let my friends know how much I spend per week on my avocado toast and oat milk breakfast ritual. #Zcash

A “friend” is apprehensive to buy a book in case they get arrested by the thought police. #zcash #2020Election

My friend would like to buy me a gift with his #zcash but doesn’t want me to know how much he’s spending on it or if it’s even him

A friend wants to eat at the restaurant every day without being scolded by his girlfriend #Zcash

My “friend” would like to use #Zcash to pay for truck rental. Because he doesn’t want businesses in the area trying sell him crap associated with moving into a new home. They get word that someone is moving into the neighborhood and start circling like vultures.

A friend needs to keep her Girls Night Out stash away from the kids and safe from Barnes and Noble book nerds (also kids). #Zcash

My “friend” would be very embarrassed by people finding out about his hair loss magic ointments purchases #Zcash

My “friend” would like to buy a few adult toys but would never be able to sleep at night if anyone he wasn’t close with found out!

When my “friend” wants to split a bar tab with me, she should use #Zcash for max privacy :+1:.

I heard my friend wants to purchase his wife a nice anniversary present but doesn’t want her to see that transaction. :wink:

SWIM is eating steak a lot and doesn’t want to supply his insurance companies and payment processors with sugar lobby bogus consensus health data blackmail :slight_smile:

My adult brony friend wants to buy some My Little Pony stuff, but doesn’t want anyone to find out. :wink::unicorn:

My “friend” just failed a subject in college because she spent a lot of time to accompany her sick grandpa. She would like to pay exam fee for resit but the officer is her neighbor who like to gossip and make joke of others failure. She is apprehensive to make payment now.#Zcash

My “friend” is planning world domination, naturally he does not want his competition, the remaining human population to find out what hes planning.

“Give a man a mask and he will show his true self”. Privacy is essential for me for creative pursuits. I would like to buy IOT devices or some unpopular altcoin to experiment. I don’t want to be judged by others.

A friend is apprehensive to make payment for @Trezor hardware wallet on Amazon without #Zcash privacy protection.

My friend really wants to buy more #zcash but his girlfriend will disown him if she catches him loosing anymore money on the alt that has already sucked him dry…

My ‘friend’ would like to purchase the short-story anthology ‘Watchlist’ without ending up on a watchlist. Thankfully, she can already do so with #Zcash on @HavenPrivacy!

While she’s at it, my ‘friend’ could also pick up a copy of ‘No Place to Hide’, while hiding her wallet balance and transaction history from prying eyes.

And if she’s snowed in, my ‘friend’ could watch ‘Snowden’ by the fire, purchased with the cybercoin lauded by the heroic whistleblower, without leaving a trace. :footprints:

3 Likes

Maybe something like this for the chanz? Obviously the font and placement could do with some work I just put it together in paint in 2 mins…

Also I shill ZEC effortlessly and frictionlessly just by chatting on tradingview and looking at ZEC/BTC charts…
A couple of us chatting there might lead new people checking us out…

1 Like

Making some privacy focused contest and giving away trezor devices that do not support privacy and z-adresses doesn’t look too smart in my opinion.

1 Like

Zeal be effervescent

1 Like

5 Likes

Zcashers can relate to this…

1 Like

Yep, yep but with these coins I bought the ATL so I already outperformed the entire market price vise.
Can it drop lower? Sure. Do I want to risk missing out? No.

Needs better retouching.

1 Like