Applied Memetics Group

https://www.zcashposters.com/

2 Likes

; ) got another podcaster to accept ZEC

5 Likes

Christopher Cantwell?

next few months zcash will become the official currency of the rightwing. rightwingers will use zcash/encrypted memo field to communicate or they’ll be considered lame. also, once enough podcasters/streamers start accepting ZEC we’ll start an “operation mockingbird” type op. once complete we’ll move to the left. nobody will be able to avoid zcash shills.

2 Likes

I dont know who made this but this is very, very good. Original tweet here… https://twitter.com/MoneyKnowledge0/status/1213853767931748352

5 Likes

It was taken from our post on Nakamoto: Zcash, the HTTPS of Blockchains

9 Likes

Really? I thought that was monero.

What sort of way are you approaching these people? is it offering donations in zec or are you helping them to get into the “financial privacy” ecosystem? or just memos?

For example, say you get a podcaster to accept zec, that’s great - but realistically they are just using it to convert to fiat then do their business. It might be a more productive angle to let them know what they can use zec for in their day to day life.

I don’t know what this would be for “the right wing” I don’t really go in for extremist politics (left or right) so this might not be the best example.

But say you know someone that is having a hard time getting webhosting you could show them how accept zec and how to pay for anon webhosting. This should lead to them asking for donations in zec and then them naturally extolling the virtues of financial privacy to their listeners.

This is kind of what I meant by usecases v adoption.

2 Likes

He deserves a better home!

I don’t know if I’m getting better or worse at this

4 Likes

Hmm we should create “Super bowl ads” next year. Just putting it out there now to get the juices flowing

2 Likes

maybe bring in scenes from enemy of the state and irobot and other will smith movies as if he is promoting #z2z shielded addresses for protection against a data overlord

Church of Zcash (@zcashchurch) needs it’s own coin petition. Call it a confessional booth

seeking a name and background story for this new character

4 Likes

Joe Zebra
Zebra Jack
Smooth Z
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ze Bra :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found a cool zebra in .png format, maybe some of you guys can use it for some meme, free license by the way if someone is concerned about it.

1 Like

Boom; Kek drops the mic!!
you-nailed-it-q7d7s1

2 Likes

Only if Bill had sent Monica some ZEC after her visit to the oval office.
1jsdc2

3 Likes

hopefully people are properly positioned to take advantage of the largest wealth transfer in history ^.^

2 Likes

Dont take off tonight please Im scalping some funding interest so please remain flat in the next 8 hours.

Fed lowers interest rates again…

8 Likes