Applied Memetics Group

Zcash is to a paper shredder as Bitcoin is…not

(seriously, we talk about ethics and human rights but it’s really also just being responsible, like I said before when you put your trash (or recyclables) on the curb it’s in the public domain and anyone can legally rummage through it and claim whatever they find as their own and with it all of the information contained therein so like responsible (Zcash) people we destroy bank statements and the like before disposal, Bitcoin is worse because it never breaks down like garbage, you can see it put “on the curb” in real-time from anywhere and contains exactly the information that we specifically destroy
I really can’t think of a better analogy for the responsibility narrative)

Here this is it
48596ffdf2391a846bbd639db56cf7be
It’s not financial information but it’s basically the same principle, those bitcoin books are his (and according to the associated post there was about 200 that he made off with), he being anybody

If it was zcash it would just be the encyclopedia obfusco

2 Likes

The homie breadshop made this upon request. Waiting for zaddrs to be mandated to drop this one heheIMG_20200309_102837

3 Likes

Its a Bitcoin thing I made ages ago, but sort of relevant for today - I’ll update it for ZEC

3 Likes

Latest Satoshi lead from 2000 :grin:

1 Like
5 Likes

Sharing my Zoom image background.

There are lots of titles to find, also a few blank spaces if you have suggestions.

EDIT: Yes, the QR code is a real one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

O’Reilly themed book cover…

4 Likes

2 Likes

The stripes are cool, but the hairy legwarmers are a bit much…

82c41504-60fc-4fcf-b924-cb7f7102c783.600x429

(Not my dog)

1 Like

4 Likes

True (and regrettable story) that relates to this meme. A few days ago I was listening to Spotify while driving. A song that I never heard before comes on entitled “Mama Don’t Worry”. I think to myself, this is pretty good. Who is this new artist “Bhad Bhabie”? Go home and run a Google search, only to find out, to my horror, that “Bhad Bhabie” is Danielle Bregoli, the “cash me outside” girl.

3 Likes

zebra

5 Likes

6 Likes

Monero doesn’t even have a revolving door to check!

I think it’s STILL “money” (a means of exchange), though

4ej3tf

2 Likes

I wanted to post something funny to this, but the image is too good. I found it on a random fandom site.

For mgrc memes maybe
McGuirkGeneric

1 Like