[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

I would like to see joinded forces of @sverox and @Undertrey making some incredible piece of work.

4 Likes

Maybe in future, if community give more some fu**ing noise)))

9 Likes

Exactly.
Especially this script is 100% @Undertrey work. So all credits goes to him.

5 Likes

Does the telegram bot have any commands? Can I see current efficiency on demand?

4 Likes

Thank you for your question!

Iā€™m sorry, but no. It is only notification bot. For commands I need to have web server with 24/7 online.

10 Likes

Gotcha, the Microsoft bot framework might give you a little more to work with (on a platform level, no need for your own server).

Awesome job on this! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. Need to learn this information and I will think. I understand that on USA or on West EU Telegram is not so popular. But in East Europe and Russia it is very popular. So it is the reason why I add Telegram bot.

8 Likes

Very nice 1 week of using this sсript. I had saved my time and nerves. Thereā€™s no need to 24/7 look after my miner, this sсript does it for me. So cool and big thanks for that!

5 Likes

Thanks!!! Its wonderful!!!

5 Likes

This script is unbelievable, and the author went out of his way to personally help me get it installed and working properly as I had some antivirus issues on my computer. Works flawlessly, amazing tool, highly recommend to everyone/ anyone looking to make their lives easier when mining using EWBF miner.

6 Likes

@lakerwiz @Dinomax @offcontrol Guys thank you for your support! Really good to know that my program help. If any questions, please write it to me. It is no problem to help!

Today v. 1.0.3.7 released.

Changelog:

• Added Additional pool server support.
  • Added more notifications it Telegram bot.
  • Updated some notifications in autorun.bat
  • Updated instruction how to add Telegram bot into group chat.
  • Added new error ā€œCannot initialize NVML. Temperature monitor will not workā€, and new logic to work with it.
  • Added restart every 2 hours.
  • Fix internet error problem (with ping, was my mistake)
  • Added support of spaces and special symbols (like /*-"|)(=+%$ etcā€¦) in path.
  • Now miner.bat window launch over than autorun.bat window, with a higher priority (not minimized now).
  • Other cosmetics and little fixesā€¦

Updated again. Please redownload it, fix one more thingā€¦(30.08.2017 22:55 GMT+3)

9 Likes

Thanx, looks like itā€™s working stably. After update my firm is working for 3 hours without any issues :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Undertrey good work sir!

4 Likes

@n0g1291 Thank you very much!
Please tell me if all working fine. Maybe need to add some extra functionality?
I`m working now on new version with some new features and Claymore support.

Guys! I need somewho with good English knowledge! Because I have problems with itā€¦ Need to check all sentences and correct it! Please reply me!

Already done! Thank you all!

6 Likes

Today v. 1.4.0 released.

Changelog:

• Version numbering changed to shorter.
  • Fully checked and translated. Corrected mistakes in grammar. Thank you @nekkidtruth for your help with English language. Now program interface is more user friendly! Thank you @gandotratushar for your support!
  • Added additional option to auto-enable Overclock Profile for MSI Afterburner.
  • Some little corrections with additional server. Added timer to check main server every 30 minutes to reconnect.
  • Totally fixed space problem in config.bat, miner.cfg, autorun.log, miner.bat. Now after creating this files at the end of each line there will be no space (For Batch/CMD every less spaces can be a problem).
  • Returned --pec and --templimit options by default.

Updated 04.09.2017! Hotfix, sorry :frowning:

8 Likes

I see there is some line with ā€œcurlā€ library?
Do I need to install it?

3 Likes

I prefer running the miner using itā€™s own config file ā€¦ so essentially I had to delete all the variable you were passing to miner and simply run the miner which will accept itā€™s own config ā€¦ That ways my autorun is rig independent ā€¦ and every miner takes the rig name from its own config fileā€¦

I am just thinking if that can also be involved in your config file for autorun to make it acceptable to rig independent option

3 Likes

Just to improve the solution. There are USB devices able to detect hardware inactivities(hd till example) and simulate the reset button. Could be interesting improve the autorestart script using some kind of crash recovery tool(fsck,ā€¦) in order to use these kind of devices.
One of them is in the picture below

4 Likes

I foresee some issues with this.

• Too many unknown variables with config or bat files not created by this script.
  • Most likely a significant amount of script lines would need to be added to take into account a lot of those variables.
  • This script is already rig independent. When run, it creates all the files necessary to run it on said rig. Thatā€™s sort of the whole point of going through the configuration process. It also ensures the script will run correctly.

I understand what youā€™re asking but I donā€™t believe itā€™s necessary to change the script in my own personal opinion. Just out of curiosity, how many lines of code do you have to remove to get the script to function for your own config or bat file?

4 Likes

Thank you for your question. Iā€™m agree with @nekkidtruth. But if more users of my script decide to fork branches. I will create LITE version and FULL!

This program created for work in ā€œAll in oneā€ style. You just need configure config.bat, copy shortcut to startup folder, and you can take a rest. It is what Iā€™m working for, for take a rest and do not sit every day and night near rigs.

5 Likes