Full guide: https://ethmonitoring.com/site/guide
Current version 0.0.21:
Support SMS/Telegram/Push notifications when:
– GPU temperature gets higher than required
– GPU temperature gets lower than required
– Miner is not responding for X amount of minutes
– GPU Fan speed is lower than X
– GPU Fan speed is higher than X
– Miner hashrate too low
– GPU hashrate too low
Supports multiple miners with one local software installed.
Log file support.
CCMiner Palgin skunk mod
CCMiner SP Skunk mods
CCMiner >= 2.0
Excavator by NiceHash
Claymore’s Dual Miner support
Added SSL support for data update.
- Profit monitoring
- Dailiy profit graph
WhatToMine.com profit calculation based on current hashrate and power
- Hashrate graphs
- Temp graphs
- Power usage graphs
- Supports CCMiner auto-restart when CPU does not validate.
- Supports EWBF auto-restart when cuda device thread exited.
- Bulk updates for remote configuration / install.
- Ethminer full monitoring with GPU hashrate, GPU temp and GPU fan speeds.
- Remote rig reboot support.
- Remote stop/start support for mining software.
- Web console for remote diagnostics
- Automatic miner software installation support and updates
- GPU monitoring.
Good tool, but it doesn’t run on windows 7, will you add support to it?
thanks, It is working now
I am interested in the telegram bot integration, testing right now…
Now after running everything and I can monitor the Rig from your webconsole, I added my telegram id to the settings, and joined the bot, what is the commands to get stats from the bot?
Just write start to bot, it will send notifications to you when offline/gpu temp and so on.
I kinda got this working on Linux using Mono. Probably works with wine, too. I just don’t like desktop apps for doing “service-y” tasks. Any thoughts on building a CLI version?
I have to look into it, don’t know how many users will be there.
I have my EWBF api ON to check at home but I can’t get through it while at work. any ideas? I’ve turn off windows firewall
Set EthMonitoring software in the same machine or same local network and connect to it. You don’t need open firewalls for it, just use website or app to access stats.
Ohhh ok I can’t use the software to remote in from another location?
Ofcourse you can, the whole point of this software is that you set it up locally and manage it from the site https://monitoring.mylifegadgets.com, just one-time setup from locally.
Updates from EthMonitoring
Updated Android application to 1.3
– Added online/offline display to header
– Added offline miners background to red
– Changed update interval to 10 seconds
– Added chat for all premium users
Updated Android application to 1.4
Added availability to add access token manually
Added “Mass notifications” support to add notifications to all miners at the same time (Premium only)
Updated website landing page
Added page title to display online/offline count and total hashrate (Premium only)
Also our new domain is: http://ethmonitoring.com
Released new pools graph for mobile.
Latest changelog for EthMonitoring.com
Added nicehash profit monitoring
Added Hash Refinery Mining Pool for profit monitoring (http://pool.hashrefinery.com/)
Updated graph display for nanopool
Updated profit monitoring for nanopool
Added new pools for monitoring
Changed ZPool.CA profit display to 0.0000000 BTC (0.0$)
Some minor changes for profit collecting from Ethermine.org
Added pools colors for profit graph (web)
Changed pools layout to mobile friendly
Added support for Signatum profit
iOS Version for pools also released: