Crowdfund contract for open sourcing GPU miners

Hey cryptogoth. This is awesome! I’m personally an eth dev myself.

I suppose this is a bidding war for those programmers who will wait to see which contract pulls the most, either private or ethereum. Maybe an unfortunate aspect of this is that the community may not be able to see what bids the private contracts hold and how much is needed to out bid them. A private funder could easily watch the contract and out bid it.

I have already pledged as much free time as I can to an open source miner, where the code is always visible. Miner- Zogminer: Linux SILENTARMY

It would be cool if we could structure a contract that would begin funding devs jumping on board immediately to build it out over the next three weeks. However working out that governance model in eth in time might be crazy. Might end up being nothing more than a transparent escrow handing out funds to open source devs. But those wanting a gpu miner who can’t afford a contract could watch the open repo and justify donating more or not to the project. I know if i received donations I could put other project on hold to invest more time,