🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

Sent you a friend request on Discord

1 Like

Stop! Take a moment, and now imagine NFTs on Zcash…

2 Likes

For anyone interested, follow me on twitter (kinds lonely now) and I’ll follow back.
https://twitter.com/TakeshiBrock

Yes, I have imagined that since the announcement of the ZSAs and its super exciting, but I dont think I fully grasp the real power there. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

It will be private…

Which equals real ownership right?

1 Like

Yes. Truly Self Sovereign NFTs.

1 Like

Whats the timeline on ZSAs? :stuck_out_tongue:

No zcash dev said anything about creating NFTs on zcash. Quite the opposite actually. NFTs actually work best being available for the public to verify

So I have some free time on my hands and experimenting with “setting up shop” for my CZ NFT collection :stuck_out_tongue: and currently I made this simple landing page which links to the CZ collection and my personal collection.

5 Likes

Similarly as @Yaro, after some thought I am also looking to buy CZ NFT bundels! So please consider creating more of these. DM me here, on Discord or on twitter @TakeshiBrock

2 Likes

imo adding NFTs on main blockchains is a recipe for disaster. Just look at all the scalability issues (and the gas fees that derive from this) Ethereum is facing due to its allowing of arbitrary data storage on-chain and “decentralized” smart contracts…
I see no good way around this with current options, only through centralization in some way or another.

1 Like

The scalability issues on Ethereum have been solved already if you know how to use it properly. And the NFTs + tokens don’t have to be centralized, remaining synchronized on the decentralized L1 blockchain. We’re all wasting money on gas because we’re using opensea to trade NFTs. GameStop NFT marketplace will replace it

1 Like

I hope the official can produce a route map, such as the holder’s 1:1 airdrop zec, mining, royalties, raising floor prices, and pulling market funds to enter. Now the price is too low and waste postage.

Put them in a bundle. Less waste on gas

Bundle postage will also increase accordingly.

What’s the gas cost per NFT to buy on Opensea?

如果项目发现打扫地板很麻烦,你可以买我的收藏品,我会用收到的资金来回购收藏品https://opensea.io/assets/ETHEREUM/0x3e86d6cf041b719c575f57050697c115f0a53758/5447

I see. That’s unfortunate.

They stated that they won’t do this explicitly in the release announcement. However, as a community we are empowered to take a lead on this. Check the discord, there is a spark, talk about a DAO.

2 Likes