🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

Failure is one of the possible outcomes of trying. Ill always respect someone who tries.

2 Likes

Why are so many people willing to sell their NFTs so cheaply? They will regret it.

1 Like

Mr. Market is weird. You can ask the same question for ZEC. :sweat_smile:

Why are so many people willing to sell their ZEC so cheaply?

4 Likes

∞/10,000

Stop and think for a second. ZEC currently has a market cap of ~$1B. This collection, which will be the top Zcash NFT collection, only has 10k items forever. If it were valued at only, say, $10 million (which is a tiny fraction of the market cap of ZEC, and very low compared to other collections), that’s still $1,000 per NFT. If goblintown managed to get to a 4 ETH floor, Cypherpunks can too. This is just a phase where those who have a lot of NFTs from the minting phase (unfortunately that 4/16 NFTs minting limit per address led to some individuals having tons of NFTs) are selling cheap to amortize gas costs and make a small profit, or just to increase adoption. When this is over and more details about the future uses and benefits of this collection come out, I expect a floor of at least 1 ETH.
I’m still mad that I missed the minting.

PS: If Satoshi were to voice his opinion on Zcash, I think he would be proud of the cryptography ZEC has. imo Zcash is the real coin of the cypherpunks.

7 Likes

but not mad that the floor has been quite low for some times, right?

3 Likes

Nope, not at all. I’m in for the long term, bought because I love the idea behind Zcash and believe in this NFT project. I’m not here to get rich overnight trading the NFTs.

3 Likes

Who charged a lot of bargains today?

2 Likes

Answered your twitter with:
" IMO a community-founded DAO is the way to go. It would give a new avenue for people to engage and connect. It offers a new way for people to have a sense of ownership and say in the future of the Zcash ecosystem."

An experiment always involves risk and there is the difference between reckless and measured risk. As its a community-founded DAO it is the responsibility of the community to make it work.

2 Likes

Well for me, given that resources are limited, I selling to reinvest in CZ NFTs I believe to be more valuable. Trying to balance quantity and “quality” of my collection.

It seems that this person has used multiple wallets during the mint.

Yes, I agree that this seems to be the case. There are several entities that looks to be doing the same thing.

Edit: Removed the list and change it to Gem Analytics Dashboard

2 Likes

Yes, its very clear from the ERC 721 transactions that these accounts did not respect the fair distribution efforts. Was discussing with @russ, on discord, that the so called soulbound tokens could help with sybill attacks. Not sure if this can be arranged for CZ NFTs though.

Just purchased #2751, figured I need to start collecting more CZ NFTs with clear Zcash merch :smile:

4 Likes

Record sale 4.95 ETH
Heating up.

Maybe this will get the people selling for 0.05 to wake up.

5 Likes

Good. Next stop: collection verified on OpenSea. Let’s go :rocket:

3 Likes

6255 for 4.95 ETH? Its not that special, must be personal preference. I guess thats a great sign. Hoping ask prices for rare items are confirmed soon. Keep reminding myself its only been 7 days.

2 Likes

I was thinking, I would love if ECC would mint some collectible physical Zcash coins made of copper, silver, and possibly even gold.

At the moment I have one of these, but they’re cheap Chinese products with sharp edges and of poor quality overall (the plating rubs off the coin when you press it, etc.).

2 Likes

Guys, I need you help, which one should I buy? (Can’t buy all of them sadly)

2 Likes

from those I like the first & the second, would probably grab the first.

1 Like

Astronaut Cznft looks cool

2 Likes