Here are the updates from this week.
- “Zcash has given me hope for a non-authoritarian financial future…”
- Next week, Coinbase Pro will add a ZEC/USD order book.
- Unstoppable is now available on iOS.
- Josh and Dodger contributed to the Blockchain Association’s paper Self-Hosted Wallets and the Future of Free Societies.
- Don’t miss the latest ECC blogs:
- ZF published two posts recently:
Mark your calendars,
- Mon, 12/7 - ECC’s CTO, Nathan Wilcox will be on a panel, “Digital Privacy in Crypto’’ during LaBITconf with Rocelo Lopez (Trust Wallet) and Claudia Diaz (Privacy Expert). The panel is moderated by Alena Vranova. The panel will take place at 15:05 ART.
- Tues, 12/15 - ECC Q4 AMA Livestream, we’ll have reps from all of ECC’s teams: Core, Wallet, Engineering, Regulatory, Marketing and Leadership. Submit questions here. Set a reminder here.
- Updated zcash testnet seeder to Debian 10.
- PR submitted to Arkworks for Pasta curves. Artworks is an ecosystem for developing and programming with zkSNARKs. This will help for broader adoption of Pallas and Vesta.
- Cut PR merge time from 80 mins to 50 mins.
- Progress on Halo 2 include API and crate structure updates to make it easier to understand internal structure of Halo 2 implementation.
- Infrastructure improvements.
- PIR PoC work published internally.
- Researching mixnets.
- Made great progress on the Data Access API. Syncing, send, receive are functional in the demo apps.
- Block explorer changes (now pointing to blockchair instead of z.cash).
- Bugs resolved on iOS (#213 leading 0, #220 long press delete, #216 copy address confirmation, #218 reply-to copy).
- Started on user testing to determine baseline time to acquire ZEC.