Dizzy Wallet: A Dedicated Zcash Wallet for Discord

Thanks @james_katz. I image if I were to use this tool I’d want to keep most of my ZEC in my mobile wallet and only transfer when tipping. Is tip triggering deposits something that could be added to the proposal? Maybe an extra milestone at the end?

Overall I support this proposal but we also need to also make sure it’s clear to users what this wallet is. Free2z do this by calling them 2Zs.

2Z Overview
2Zs, also known as tuzis, are digital credits that are used on the free2z platform for various purposes, such as making donations to creators, subscribing to creator’s content, boosting zPages, and accessing members-only features. 2Zs are not a decentralized cryptocurrency like Zcash, but are instead credits that are stored in free2z’s database. 2Zs can be easily bought on the free2z platform using Zcash.

I’m personally think I’m okay still calling them ZEC in this wallet but maybe we need to be clear they don’t exist on the Zcash chain in a seperate wallet as users might expect. It might be enough to simply add a “claim” button to the wallet UI. Thoughts? That button would asks the user for the address of the user’s wallet to transfer the ZEC to. I know functionally it’s just a transfer but the button makes it more obvious to a new users that they might want most their ZEC off Dizzy, especially if the funds become significant.