End ZCG and send its funds to the NSM

Although I agree with these conclusions, I would prefer to keep at least the “Lockbox” if we see truly broad support for this solution within the ZCAP community and during the coinholder vote. After all, we simply don’t know what the future holds for Zcash.
Completely abandoning the option to has a reserve fund would be an overly confident decision that seems more like being carried away by success than stable management.