Few questions from a noob

Hi i’m new to z.cash
I’d like to know if there’s a wiki and video where I can get info.

How much coin will ever exist?
How much coin the developper and investor will own(%) ?
When will z cash launch?
Can we pre mine z cash yet?
what is so good about z cash compare to other currency?

1. 21 Million Coins just like Bitcoin
    Funding, Incentives, and Governance - Electric Coin Company
    https://minezcash.com/mining-specifics/
  2. The projected launch is October 28
  3. There is no premine
  4. Zcash is the first coin to be built from the ground up to be totally anonymous from transactions amount to sending/receiving parties.
    You can watch some videos from the creators of Zcash here: ZCash: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuZsJepRCPdqIX_Gwcn5WIuNJV5E9KVhn
3 Likes

How much coin the developper and investor will own(%) ?

"At first, 50 ZEC will be created every ten minutes. 80% of the newly created ZEC will go to the miners, and 20% ZEC to the founders.

Every four years, the rate of ZEC being created will halve (again, just like in Bitcoin). After the first four years the ZEC created per ten minutes will drop to 25ⓩ, but after the first four years, 100% of it goes to the miners.

The end result (as shown in the diagram) is that there will ultimately be 21 million ⓩ, and 10% of it, or 2.1 million ⓩ, will have been initially distributed to the founders."

1 Like

Note that all values in that post are now divided by four, because the block interval has been increased (e.g. for the first four years miners will get 10 ZEC per block), but with four times as many blocks per day the monetary curve is unchanged.

1 Like

how can we be sure that founders will have only 10% if their is no way to see balance of other address (person)?

Block reward transactions aren’t private.

2 Likes

Zcash is the first coin to be built from the ground up to be totally anonymous from transactions amount to sending/receiving parties.

monero(XMR) also hide transactions amount to sending/receiving parties.
looks like you’re too late

It’s never too late to compete.

If z.cash has no different feature from other coin it’s worthless

See What does the zcash team think of monero?