Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

Are you going to take 2/3 of the earnings as “fees” which is the norm with GM your “digital contracts”?

There is no fee for Zcash contracts. That is clearly stated on our pricing page, it’s also in the contract, but I’ll happily remind here as well :slight_smile:

As for the refunds, we refund what you paid. But with things as they are now, we’ll be mining Zcash at full speed from the very start.

1 Like

Genesis are you building your own gpu miner? Or not?

How much Hashpower do you have in total . How much of it has been sold?

1 Like

We are working on our own GPU miner, which lead to the tripling of hashpower contracts just a few days ago. And that is not the end of it as we are continuing development and see if we can do even better.

We will not make statements about our totals, but we do not call ourselves the world’s leading hashpower provider for nothing. Perhaps we can arrange some visuals, but no promises on that right now.
Big as it is though, the remaining hashrate is getting limited. Most is sold and the remainder is going at a fast rate. Which in a way is good news for all of us as it means widespread interest.

When I’m ordering, it says the start date for the contract is the 13th. Should it be the 28th October for launch?

The start date is linked to the purchase date, and we cannot change that. But the contract will run for one year after launch, until October 28, 2017. It will show as such in the web interface as well after ordering (under My account > My Orders)

Are you able to start mining when zcash launches? i missed the zeropond genesis contract so thats what i want to know, also when are the payouts?

Also its my first time getting into cloud mining, anyone knows if these guys are legit? dont wanna get scammed.

Hello miners,

We’ve mentioned something visual, so here’s a photo of our Zcash build-out in one of our mining facilities! As you can see we are working very hard to get everything ready. It’s a massive operation, but not one we have not done several times before and we expect to be ready well before launch.

Besides the physical build-out, we are also still working on the mining software to see if we can improve further and to make sure you start with the best possible algorithm available.

If you wish to see more of our (previous) operations, then please check out our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Genesismining_official.
If you like mining facilities, you can see some great videos there. In the video of the latest webinar you can have a look inside Engima, the largest Ethereum mining facility in the world: - YouTube, or a direct link - YouTube

Your Genesis Mining Team

Thanks you for posting this, im interested to buy. As a newbie how many gpus would 9 h/s be, just want to get an idea how big of a hardware my contract would have. Also any chance you increase the hashrates down the road as the difficulty rises or in case someone else would have a more efficient miner?

Currently the top claims from a GPU are circa 30H/s. Further improvements might be possible so 9H/s is currently equivalent to about one third of a GPU running such software. It isn’t of course known how efficient GM’s mining software is though. GM have already increased their hashrate once (x 3 times) so it’s not too unlikely they would do again.

So lets make it 25 h/s per gpu, then with $8k you could get atleast 10 such gpus with a hashrate of 250 h/s, for $8k at GM you get only 100 h/s, wouldnt it be more profitable to buy gpus yourself instead? i havent counted electricity costs but still, trying to see if its worth it to mine yourself.

At the moment there is no public GPU miner available. At those figures and if there were such a miner available and depending on your hardware and electricity costs it probably would be more profitable to mine yourself but that also says nothing about further improvements to GM’s mining software and any increases in hashrate.

So GM can improve and increase their hashrate down the road? i thought if i pay for a certain amount of h/s it stays like that for a year and if i want to raise it i have to pay for it.

Also is there an estimate how many zec could i earn with 100 h/s?

no one know that. Also no one know what price 1 ZEC will have. It’s all speculation

They have already increased their hashrate by 3 times for people who bought early and if they make any further optimizations to their mining software there may be more improvements to come but it’s definitely not guaranteed.

Why the zcash mining starts from GPU? why not doing with CPU?

Any idea how many zec i could earn with 100 h/s in the first year?

It’s simply not possible to predict.