๐ŸŒŸ James Joseph 4 MGRC

Itโ€™s very difficult to measure these things and calibrate. A textbook called the Personality Puzzle comes to mind. So does a zebra bred with a donkey.

In conventional politics, to win, one simply panders to pertinent polls. Where we are going, we must make space for the eccentric. I love idiosynocratic people with strong convictions who are able to convince others of them. In other words, really different people who can work together. People who are one-track minded, yet open-minded. As I mentioned on the candidate calls, I do not foresee any issues working with any one of the candidates as long as we all share a common end goal despite different ideas about how to get there. I am willing to sacrifice any item on my agenda to ensure that end users are well-served by our platformโ€™s functionalities.

If I was on the MGRC, other candidates should have the qualities I am lacking:

• I have specialized data management and statistical reporting skills that I practiced within traditional project management frameworks, but Iโ€™ve been able to distinguish myself more recently by becoming more "agile "
  • I am an amateurish business developer and software developer.