Application for the Major Grants Review Committee

Hey Zebras, I would like to announce my candidacy for a seat on the Major Grants Review Committee.

Many of you know me as “Shawn” here on the forums (because I’m a moderator) but some may not know that I also go by “mineZcash” on Twitter, Discord, Keybase, and Reddit. Both pseudonyms are how I choose to interact with the community to keep my true identity off of the open internet because the internet is an unforgiving place when it comes to doxxing and such. I won’t go into exhausting details about my background regarding community involvement, but suffice to say I run the main Zcash Community website, am active on Discord, Reddit, Telegram, and Tweet as much Zcash news as I can dig up daily. I also volunteered on the Zcash Foundation Grants Review Committee for the first two rounds in 2017 and 2018 where we decided how to allocate $380,000 to various Zcash projects.

I feel that ZIP-1014 which creates the MGRC is the most important thing to happen to Zcash since the Sapling upgrade. The fact that the original Founders had the foresight to limit their own power over time by including a hard termination date of 4 years for the Founders Reward to end shows that they wished Zcash to become more decentralized from the beginning. The creation of the Zcash Foundation was a first step in that direction, and the Community voting to create a third checks-and-balances entity known as the MGRC is the next step towards achieving the ultimate goal of broad inclusion and decentralized governance for Zcash.

The community and other candidates have brought up many good questions about the MGRC itself and how it will operate. So where do I stand with regards to the MGRC itself and how it should operate? In my humble opinion:

• The MGRC should be comprised of persons who have a deep understanding of Zcashs, its challenges, and where it needs to go in the future.
  • The MGRC should have one or two seats that are full-time compensated positions held by persons who will serve Zcashs best interests. The other seats should be community members who are willing and able to dedicate at least 10 hrs per week to doing MGRC “stuff” and those can be on a volunteer or greatly reduced compensation basis. This is to accommodate both kinds of talent, those that can and can not work full time on the MGRC. However, all members of the MGRC should have an equal of 5 “voice” with regards to the decision-making process to make voting on proposals fair.
  • The MGRC seats should be subject to a rule of majority vote meaning any member can be replaced at any time if the other 4 seats are unanimous about replacing a member who is not performing or has other issues affecting the MGRC.
  • MGRC members should only be elected for a one-year term as already defined by ZIP-1014.
  • Once seated the first days/weeks of the MGRC should be focused on defining and ratifying its own operational structure before it distributes a single grant. Only once the MGRC has its ducks in a row can it begin doing its mission.

As far as what the MGRC should be doing, ZIP-1014 specifies:

Major Grants SHOULD be restricted to furthering the Zcash cryptocurrency and its ecosystem (which is more specific than furthering financial privacy in general)”

I see the MGRC is an opportunity for the community to work on what I’m going to refer to as “the last mile” problem. The last mile refers to the fact that despite many core Zcash protocol improvements, Zcash users still have to slog through a confusing myriad of wallets, misleading or plain wrong information (often from competitors), lack of tooling like SDKs, APIs, Multi-sig for app developers, and general “new user” confusion with how to use Zcashs T and Z addresses effectively to protect their privacy. If we want Zcash to be the go-to for privacy then the end user has to be thought of first. Breaking down barriers will lead to adoption, adoption will lead to demand, demand will lead to value.

Some ideas about areas that the MGRC can focus on:

• Hire developers specifically to build tooling SDKs and APIs: supporting Zcash shielded addresses should be as plug-and-play as Bitcoin. Webshopping companies like Shopify have partnered with Coinpayments to make bolt-on crypto acceptance, why don’t they and other internet portals that support Bitcoin also support Z-addresses? Why aren’t we asking them and supporting them?
  • New users hear of Zcash and do a quick search for “Zcash Wallet” why is “freewallet” (which doesn’t even support Z-addresses) the first Google Play result? When the zECC mobile wallet is released, we know the ECC or ZFND will not be putting it onto the app store. Why don’t we hire a team to do just that and troubleshoot, maintain, updates, etc…?
  • Where is the glossy Zcash YouTube presence? Explainer videos about how to transact safely? Explain the difference between T&Z addresses? The differences between Zcash and other privacy tech? Dash has Amanda Johnson making “everything you need to know about Dash” videos, where is our Zcash personality?
  • What areas of the core protocol do ECC or ZFND see as “low-hanging fruit” that the MGRC can hire teams to work on right away? How could MGRC augment the ECC and ZFND workflows to make Zcash better, faster, stronger?

Those are just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure the Community and other MGRC board members will have others.

It’s also important to note that ZIP-1014 has a clause stating:

At most one person with association with the ECC, and at most one person with association with the ZF, are allowed to sit on the Major Grant Review Committee. “Association” here means: having a financial interest, full-time employment, being an officer, being a director, or having an immediate family relationship with any of the above

So I want to clarify my relationship to the Zcash Foundation, I work as a sub-contractor to help maintain and Admin community infrastructure and am not a full-time employee but I understand that the community may not see it as much of a difference, it’s still an association. So to avoid any potential confusion or concern about conflict of interest, I spoke with Josh Cincinnati (who cleared it with Zcash Foundation board) that if I were to be elected to the MGRC I would have their endorsement to occupy the one seat allocated to the Zcash Foundation.

Thereby, if I were elected to the committee I would provide the insight of my years working with the Zcash Community, ECC, and ZFND towards the proposals brought forward to the MGRC , but as a Foundation representative I will additionally consult the Foundation on decisions and convey the Foundations perspective on any issues that come up.

I also want to be clear that I have a regular day-job to support my family that would prevent me from taking a full time 40hr a week position. I am willing to commit to 10hrs per week that I can be 100% MGRC, in addition to more hours occasionally as my work/family schedule allows. I apologize for such a long post but I wanted to be sure to give you the whole story so you know what you are getting if you were to vote for me.

Thank you for your consideration.

27 Likes

Nice video just released from Exodus, this is the kind of good content I’m talking about: What Is Zcash (ZEC)? Zcash 2020 - YouTube the only issue is Exodus doesn’t support Z-addresses! :slightly_frowning_face: We need to find out what the major blockers are for these kinds of projects and get them using Zcashs Privacy.

4 Likes

I enjoyed reading your post and I think you have some really good ideas. I would like to see you elected.

6 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement @tm3k :slight_smile:

Enjoyed reading this application. I think the idea of having 1-2 members working full time as lead coordinator(s) and compensated accordingly, with the other 3-4 members providing part-time support, is interesting. @Shawn If this idea finds broad support, would you agree that MGRC members representing ECC and ZFND should always be excluded from the full-time position(s)?

2 Likes

Yes, I would think that if a ZFND or ECC member were elected to the MGRC then it’s kind of implied that that person has preexisting commitments that would prevent them from commiting to MGRC full time. And, to avoid the perception that the MGRC is ran by the ECC or ZFND those seats should be ineligible to be a “lead coordinator” of the MGRC if such a role existed.

3 Likes

Nice ideas, I really like them. I hadn’t really thought about it like that before.

2 Likes

I really enjoy your twitter feed and I will very likely be supporting you. I really appreciate that you volunteered for the first wave of grants and that experience is something I believe that could earn you the only full time role off the go from what I have read submitted by other MGRC candidates. If you were to hold a full time role from the beginning I would expect cut throat precedent to be set in regards to mediation and arbitration, protecting the Grant money at all times from bad actors.

4 Likes

I’m curious what your day job is? This kind of interest (a day job) on the part of an MGRC member seems like critical information.

Would you consider taking a full-time position on the MGRC if compensation were close-to the same level as your “day job”? More than your “day job”?

From the perspective of focused, and unconflicted attention to Zcash-via-the-MGRC I think you’re a better fit in a full-time compensated role.
Of course, I’m in favor of all roles being significantly compensated.
I’m concerned that part-timers will necessarily have conflicting interests.
Certainly anyone who sits on the MGRC will be much more likely to get my vote if they disclose who they work for.
In general I would prefer that MGRC members work for the MGRC, precisely because of the nature of the phrase “work for”.

Per your priorities, can you please commit to an ordered list of your top 3 priorities? I like all of your ideas, inasmuch as I understand them, but I want to know what you are actually going to make your top priority (out-of-the-gate).

I’ll take this opportunity to climb on my soapbox once again, and ask: For part-time roles, where do those folks get most of their monetary incentives from?

Can a part time MGRC member be a full time intelligence agency employee (U.S./China/Russia/Australia/South Africa/etc)? Work for the Monero Foundation? A mining interest? A bank? A university? An exchange? The Bitcoin Foundation? The Ethereum Foundation?

These proposed part-timers will presumably have some other interest, one which is in a sense more important than their MGRC role… what interests would we as a community like to support? Is it really a good idea to have MGRC members whose main role is working for… e.g. The NSA? Maybe this is something that should be thought about ahead of time, and prevented?

I think MGRC members should be full-time, and compensated in ZEC-or-ZEC futures. They should have explicit quantitative community-transparent Skin In The (Zcash) Game Interest, because they are MGRC members.

I’m really glad you’re running @Shawn.

1 Like

Hi @zancas , thanks for the questions.

I took a bit of time to think about your points, and I agree 100% that it makes sense for individuals to commit full time work to the MGRC (which I advocate for in my post) but I’m afraid the MGRC positions will not be able to offer the amount of compensation and benefits like 401k, retirement, heath care that I personally would need to leave my day-job.

As to your question about my day job, I’m afraid that it is nothing nearly as exciting as the CIA/NSA/ or anything remotely related to cryptocurrency. I’m not willing to post publicly what I do precisely but I will say that it has to do with creative aspects at a fortune 500 company.

As far as my top priorities go:

1. Better education for end users that are using Zcash today. I’m quite disappointed that the ECC is unwilling or unable to put out quality material about how to use Zcash privately. As long as T-addresses are part of the Zcash ecosystem then end user needs to know how to leverage Z-addresses to maximum effect to avoid privacy leaks. (like this one)
    1. Hire a team to get the fully functioning zECC mobile wallet onto the iOS and Play stores, ASAP. And keep that team on long term contract to bugfix/troubleshoot/update in collaboration with the ECC internal wallet team.
    1. Communicate with ZFND and ECC to if/where see where outside teams can help them with their core workflow in Zebrad or Zcashd. Where are the outside-app interfaces gaps (SDKs, APIs) and how hard are they to get into core release packages?

I agree with your points about part timers having a more central interest in what keep the lights on and food on the table, however I do not think having a day job and also working part time on other projects like the MGRC are mutually exclusive.

7 Likes

Since I will not be attending a MGRC Q&A live stream event I took the time to respond to all of the questions (Above and Below the fold) presented on the MGRC Open Questions Doc.

Hopefully this will give a more in-depth perspective of my thoughts on the MGRC. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding my responses

Above the Fold Questions:

ZIP Ambiguity: The ZIP-1014 language has some ambiguities. Where would you stand on how to interpret and implement operational activities when there is no explicit language to guide you? How should the MGRC consider community will/preference?

• I would like to see the MGRC utilize the two best options we have for gauging community sentiment: 1. The Community Advisory Panel (CAP) and 2. These forums via methods such as polls and threads. I understand that the ZFND has the say in when they choose to use the CAP for a community vote however, I would like the MGRC to also have this lever to ask the community a question. Long term I don’t see the MGRC needing to use the CAP much because they will be a committee that can act on their own, but initially it will help the MGRC get some of the major sticking points (like if/how they should be paid) out of the way.

MGRC Role: Should MGRC be a “driving actor” or provide sourcing, oversight and review? [context]. Should MGRC be more of a bureaucracy (with hierarchy, continuity, defined rules, and expertise) or can it be an adhocracy (decentralized and flexible)?

This question has two parts:

1. RE: “Active vs Passive” MGRC
    • a. The key is how to balance the outreach for new opportunities for developers while the committee itself remains impartial. I could see something like a bug-bounty style system where a particular project is posted for applicants to take on and the committee picks among the best applicants, but we have to be careful that the MGRC members don’t become the creators/directors of thier own projects that could potentially bring up major conflict of interest issues.
      b. I think MGRC members should be impartial and agnostic when deciding where to spend the communities ZEC. Only spending where the ecosystem needs it, granting to parties that are most qualified to do quality work.
      c. See also my views on potential Conflict of Interest in the Megathread
  1. RE: Should the MGRC be a Bureaucracy or Adhocracy
    • a. It has to be an adhocracy. The MGRC will be a small team that will need to leverage its members skills as a fluid entity, balancing off each other and being honest and communicative about each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Each person should rise to the occasion to fulfill the needs of the MGRC in whatever capacity they can.
      b. The MGRC should have one or two seats that are full-time compensated positions held by persons who will serve Zcashs best interests. However, all members of the MGRC should have an equal of 5 “voice” with regards to the decision-making process to make voting on proposals fair.

Teamwork: Have you had previous experiences of being put together rather arbitrarily in a team before? If so, how did you manage? How will you go about managing disagreements between 1) yourself and another MGRC member and 2) other MGRC members with each other?

1. In my day-job I get new employees working for me several times a year. There’s always an adjustment period of a week or two but after that they know where you stand.
  2. I have found that most disagreements can be avoided/resolved when each party takes the time to understand where and why they are taking their position. MGRC members will have to be strong enough to speak up and defend their positions when pressed but must also be willing accept the majority opinion of the MGRC members or community majority. They must also be humble enough to concede or step away from their stance if its in the best interests of the community.

Processes: If you were elected to the MGRC, what processes and frameworks would you attempt to set in place in order to allow frictionless collaboration between the members of the MGRC? Is it a conflict of interest for a member of another cryptocurrency project to be on the MGRC?

1. MGRC will be in a unique situation where there is no established “way of doing things” so the first thing to get out of the way will be to choose two or three channels for communication (ie: Discord, Email, Hangouts, Docs)
  2. No. I think experience and perspective from other sister crypto projects can be a great benefit to the MGRC, particularly if they have served on a crypto foundation or board before.

All Other Questions in the Open Questions Doc:

(Number is the Question A: is my answer.)

1. Conflict Policy. How/when should MGRC members disclose potential conflicts and resolve issues related to them? Who should be excluded from MGRC? When should MGRC members abstain from decisions? ZIP 1014 provides the following guidance: “ “The Major Grant Review Committee is subject to the same conflict of interest policy that governs the ZF Board of Directors (i.e. they MUST recuse themselves when voting on proposals where they have a financial interest).”
    • A: ASAP, a COI policy should be the one of the first articles drafted by the MGRC, using the Zcash Foundations existing policies as guidance. If a COI is present the member with the COI must recuse from voting.
  1. What qualifies as a conflict of interest, including what relationships might appear as conflicts of interest?
  2. What standards should there be for disclosing a conflict of interest - both upfront and during governing activities?
  3. How conflicts of interest are reported, to what extent are they available to other governing members or to the wider community?
  4. What consequences should there be for violating the policy or withholding such information from other committee members?
    • A: Questions 2-5 will need to be discussed and voted on by the MGRC
  1. Is it a conflict of interest for a member of another cryptocurrency project to be on the MGRC?
    • A: No.
  1. Ethics Policy. How/when should MGRC members develop and maintain an ethics policy?
    • A: ASAP, an Ethics policy should be the one of the first articles drafted by the MGRC, using the Zcash Foundations existing policies as guidance.
  1. Should the MGRC adopt other requirements and policies around reporting, ethical review, security engagements (etc.) as part of the grant process?
    • A: Yes, there need to be a robust reporting method for where funds are being spent including disclosures
  1. Should MGRC membership be a full time or part time position?
    • A: Both, see my above answer.
  1. Assertion: MGRC as the driving actor. The members take this on as a full time job and set an innovative vision and plan in motion, using their budget to hire teams, contractors, advisors, etc, as necessary to carry it out. OR
  2. MGRC as oversight and review. Developer teams, including for profit companies with entrepreneurial leaders and quick execution, set their own visions and apply for multi-year grants.
    • A: 10-11 Answered above RE: “Active vs Passive” MGRC
  1. Is it possible that MGRC should consist of a combination of full time and part time people?
    • A: This question is redundant to # 9
  1. Should MGRC members be compensated? If so, how much, how often, by whom, etc?
    • A: Yes, personally, I feel if a MGRC member is to be full time they should be compensated, part time can potentially be a volunteer or greatly reduced rate proportional to the number of hours worked. However, I don’t believe this falls within the scope of ZIP-1014. The question of if they should get paid, and how much is a reasonable hourly market rate should subject to a new ZIP or CAP vote. Any funds spent on overhead (ie: wages) should be deducted from the MGRC slice of the Dev fund, not The Zcash Foundations.
  1. Should MGRC be a proactive organization that aggressively seeks to grow zcash’s user base/fund projects that will increase the value of the zcash ecosystem OR should MGRC be more passive, and wait for proposals to be offered.
    • A: Answered above RE: “Active vs Passive” MGRC
  1. Term. How long are MGRC members elected for ZIP-1014 says: “Major Grant Review Committee members SHALL have a one-year term and MAY sit for reelection.”
    • A: Seems pretty clear to me; MGRC members shall sit for a one year term and must run for re-election every year.
  1. Level of involvement: “Should MGRC members get involved with shaping the outcomes and reporting of individual grants? To what extent should the MGRC shepherd projects v.s. making firm accept/reject decisions.”
    • A: Answered above RE: “Active vs Passive” MGRC
  1. Should the MGRC require budgets and restrict funds to the stated purpose (as is common in grant funding)?
    • A: Yes, when the MGRC votes to allocate a grant it must be used for the stated purpose of the grant.
  1. Should the MGRC consider funding in tranches?
    • A: Yes, grantees should be given concrete milestones to meet to unlock the next batch of funding.
  1. Should the MGRC members all speak english?
    • A: Not a written requirement
  1. Should the MGRC move a portion of funds into a ‘savings’ account to fund larger unforseen projects?
  2. What % of funds per block should be allocated to a savings account?
    • A: 20 – 21 No. The MGRC as defined in ZIP-1014 does not custody any ZEC and thereby cannot put ZEC into a “savings account”.
  1. Should the MGRC grant Zcash, or USD, or half/half?
    • A: The MGRC does not grant funds to recipients, grantees will sign a contract with the Zcash Foundation upon being selected by the MGRC to receive a grant. The Grantee should receive their funds from the MGRCs ZEC allocation in ZEC.
  1. Once elected, should the 5 members brainstorm a formal process for determining whether a grant is funded or not?
    • A: Absolutely, the MGRC will need to clearly define their grant selection process so potential grantees know how to apply and what to expect.
  1. Should the MGRC require weekly/monthly reports from grantees?
    • A: MGRC should provide Monthly reports to the community about what they are doing. Grantees should report to the MGRC on a Milestone or quarterly basis depending on the project.
  1. Should the MGRC require full financial transparency for how grant funds are spent by applicants?
    • A: Grantees should provide details about the service/job/project they are hired to do. Reporting requirements should be set on a project by project basis depending on scope.
  1. Should MGRC members discuss every application on voice chat?
  2. Should the MGRC members have a private, or public group text chat, or both?
  3. What platform to use for text chat?
  4. Should each individual MGRC member write a short report assessing the application and submit it to the rest of the team, and then speak over voice to finalize?
    • A: 26-29 will be preferences to be discussed by MGRC members once elected.
  1. A lot of the suggestions are committees deciding upon other committees upon other committees. This could lead to unnecessary bureaucracy and include subtle ways in which members can be influenced. A way around this would be to use more “DAO”-like tools in conjunction with some needed bureaucracy. Should MGRC prioritize applications for creation of DAO-like capabilities for Major Grants specifically, and the Zcash ecosystem more generally?
    • A: A DAO like system or on-chain voting style system would be an interesting grant application to consider :slight_smile:
  1. Is MGRC supposed to be a bureaucracy (with hierarchy, continuity, defined rules, and expertise) or can it be an adhocracy (decentralized and flexible)?
    • A: Answered above; RE: Should the MGRC be a Bureaucracy or Adhocracy
6 Likes

After looking through this thread Things you wish to happen for Zcash in 2021+

It occurred to me that there is a lot of open source tools already built to work on Bitcoin Cash (including tokens!) I would advocate to have MGRC set bounties to get some of the most useful ones working on Zcash:

4 Likes

How do decide which ones? A forum vote? I think it would be fun to have a Zcash version of TxStreet, PayButton, and CryptoCandy.

Sure, it would also be important to see what the devs/experts think about some of them to see if they would be 1. Compatible with Zcash and 2. Able to do with Z-addresses.

I also noticed that several of them use OP_RETURN for features. I know Zcash supports this from the miners vote during the Dev fund proposals. Perhaps it’s another killer feature like encrypted memos that we are not taking advantage of?

1 Like

Big +1 for bounties to port high value, low effort projects onto Zcash.

4 Likes

Hello @Shawn For my vote, please answer my questions frankly:

1. Are you pro BTC? If yes, Why? If not, Why?
  2. What is the largest account size you’ve handled in USD? How many end users did it impact?
  3. MGRC will control 8640 ZEC per month or 25920 per quarter, how will this be roughly spent? (provide napkin calculation).
  4. MGRC announcement attracts 100s of applicants from all over the world with all random ideas, all matching your goals, how would you evaluate them?
  5. KPIs aren’t entirely possible on a privacy preserving payments protocol project’s level, it’s all z2z, how will you evaluate funded team’s impact?
  6. DeFi fever made ETH run 2x compared to every cryptocurrency this year, thoughts?
  7. What locals, regions, languages, ethnicities, educational backgrounds of people have you worked with? What are your preferences of assembling teams that deliver?
  8. We live in a remote world now, how do you evaluate applicants for grants?
  9. Projects in Zcash are going to go through a huge change beyond the handful, driven teams funded via Zcash Foundation, thoughts?
  10. Zcash is a protocol at its core, ZEC price is volatile. How will you handle a single digit ZEC? ($9 x 8640/month = $77,760) How will you handle a 5 digit ZEC? ($21,000 x 8640/month = $181.44MM) Thoughts…
2 Likes

Hi @aiyadt :wave: thank you for the questions, please find my answers below:

1. Are you pro BTC? If yes, Why? If not, Why?

I am pro-BTC and pro-all cryptocurrency. I believe that digital money will be the norm in the future and I want it to be organically grown and not controlled by a single government. However BTC has serious privacy flaws that need to be addressed, hence the reason I support Zcash. ZEC and BTC can co-exsist.

1. What is the largest account size you’ve handled in USD? How many end users did it impact?

I was a part of the Zcash Foundation grants review committee in 2017 and 2018 where we funded $127,000 and $264,100 of grant respectively. Hard to track a specific number impacted due to the diversity of projects funded.

1. MGRC will control 8640 ZEC per month or 25920 per quarter, how will this be roughly spent? (provide napkin calculation).

Hard to know at this point due to the fact that not a single project has submitted an application for a grant. All funds should be spent to further the Zcash ecosystem.

1. MGRC announcement attracts 100s of applicants from all over the world with all random ideas, all matching your goals, how would you evaluate them?

That would be a great problem to have! The 5 MGRC board members will have to sit down and discuss which are the strongest projects with the highest likely hood of success. If there is that many projects at once the MGRC should also poll the community to help it decide which ones to focus on.

1. KPIs aren’t entirely possible on a privacy preserving payments protocol project’s level, it’s all z2z, how will you evaluate funded team’s impact?

A successful grant will have set goals/milestones established before the ZEC is given to a team. If all the milestones are met the the grant would be considered successful.

1. DeFi fever made ETH run 2x compared to every cryptocurrency this year, thoughts?

Defi is interesting and I think Zcash involvement in the space through wrapped tokens is a promising use case, but I don’t speculate on coins price fluctuations and thier causes.

1. What locals, regions, languages, ethnicities, educational backgrounds of people have you worked with? What are your preferences of assembling teams that deliver?

As a website operator, administrator, and moderator on several Zcash Community related venues (including this one) I interact with a diverse range of ethnicities including, Indian, Chinese, Africa American, etc… to help users understand and use Zcash. I do not have an ethnic preference for teams to work on Zcash projects, everyone is created equally.

1. We live in a remote world now, how do you evaluate applicants for grants?

The MGRC will need a website that clearly lays out the process and expections for grantees to submit applications. The MGRC will need to use all the tools at thier disposal including video conferencing, email, live chat, and shared documents to discuss applications.

1. Projects in Zcash are going to go through a huge change beyond the handful, driven teams funded via Zcash Foundation, thoughts?

I’m not sure what change you are referring to specifically but I am very excited to have the MGRC spur growth of Zcash adoption, user education, and ecosystem.

1. Zcash is a protocol at its core, ZEC price is volatile. How will you handle a single digit ZEC? ($9 x 8640/month = $77,760) How will you handle a 5 digit ZEC? ($21,000 x 8640/month = $181.44MM) Thoughts…

The MGRC (or the ZFND who actually custodies the ZEC) should diversify the ZEC holdings to help mitigate price fluctuations. How and if this can be done remains to be seen.

4 Likes

And this is why shawn is head and shoulders above the other candidates.

Mate you have my total and unwavering support! the MCRC needs you!

3 Likes