Let's talk about ........ positive news 😊

http://todaysgazette.com/zcash-zec-now-spendable-on-amazon-starbucks-google-express-courtesy-of-bitcoin-superstore-zcash-news-update/

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of middle man services. I have a hard time considering this anything more than neutral.

1 Like

It’s t-address only I assume. If it supported shielded transactions then it would be more interesting.

1 Like

Wow, that author must be able to see into the future :laughing: “ZEC Hashrate Rises 13% One Day Ahead of Sapling Launch” considering Sapling launches on October 28th (25 days from today)

1 Like

Yes I also noticed the syntax there!:sweat_smile:

What’s the point of sharing the news here when you can actually make it a thread?

The reason is in the start of the topic. Let’s say we had some negative times, despite the fact there was also a lot of positive news. That’s why I made this topic instead of several posts. The title refers to the Asic thread, but if you missed that, I understand why you don’t understand.

Well, the most positive thing for me now is that spring is coming ahah I’m so tired of these winter days

Got it! Nice! Thanks for explaining!

I think it’s quiet positive that we have a lot of posts from the ECC members lately.

And not only what the ECC thinks, but also what the members on personal title think, I missed that a lot on this forum, I hope that those posts will continue.

8 Likes

…Per the Medium post, the crypto SIM card is available in over 180 countries, allows unlimited SMS messaging and supports Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), DASH, Zcash (ZEC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). To execute a crypto transaction via this service, its user can send an SMS to any phone number…

2 Likes