Miner- [NiceHash] Zcash CPU/GPU for Linux and Windows

t1VGXf3Zp1944YaZ3YPudMNzcovbqsmBaNL is my Z adr.

please please please fix the miner so that the poor owners of mobile nvidia cards can mine!

Same problem too. Anyone else able to connect? Or is this just a consistent problem for everyone at the moment?

Zcash adress, Iā€™m mining normally and got this message.

You can easily do 6 or 7 GPUs in Linux :wink:
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1RuLMkzGVFzx2S2GkUcafen44WwAL5XVw9

Try it with a BTC address. Couldnā€™t get it working with a Zcash address as well.

But Iā€™m not sure that Nicehash currently pays well.

Same problem since about 9:00 AM EST

And with Zogminer how much GPUs?

I donā€™t know, Iā€™m waiting until multi-gpu is finished. on it. I assume the same though.

Getting this @nicehashdev ā€” what gives?

Could not connect to stratum server stratum.eu.zcash.nicehash.com:3357, No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
[2016-10-29 15:39:02.401160][0x00001b04]: stratum | Reconnecting in 3 seconds...
[2016-10-29 15:39:05.420113][0x00001b04]: stratum | read_until: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
[2016-10-29 15:39:05.466924][0x00001b04]: stratum | Reconnecting in 3 seconds...

For Windows try ā€œMSI Afterburnerā€ for MSI AMD GPUs and so on.

1 Like

@nicehashdev

Reconnected finally, but on your worker stats page, my account has been reset after mining all nightā€¦ Can you check out what has happened?

t1QhMokGVQyhMUSisfXb1AXPMtttddHn7dZ

Hi. One question. I have i7 5820k and gtx 970 g1 in windows 10. I use this:

nheqminer.exe ./nheqminer -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -t 12

but i cant use gpu, this fail: nheqminer.exe ./nheqminer -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -t 12 -cd 0 1 2

what command i need Āæ?

thx all

any idea why workers not authorized when trying to add a new worker to a pool?

1 Like

WHERE ARE FUCKEN SOURCES? YOU PROMISED RELEASE THEM TO ZCASH START -NOTHING.
RELEASE THE SOURCES OR JUST RENAME THIS TO ā€˜[NiceHash] Zcash CPU/GPU miner for Windows only on our poolā€™

3 Likes

I have had this problem since yesterday. The system came back with ā€œrejectingā€ messages, then ā€œunauthorized.ā€ I switched back over to another pool in the interim. This morning, it would accept the ZEC address then went all screwy on me again with ā€œOCL FAILā€ running down the screen. Now it is back to ā€œunauthorized.ā€ You cannot just ā€œgetā€ another ZEC address, unless you have a wallet built (in Linux) and most of us out here are not Linux programmers. Moreover, any mining successfully achieved up until failure would be lost, switching ZEC addresses.

delete the generated .bin files.

that solved it for me.

1 Like

What is up with the payouts?? I have confirmed balance almost 0.1ZEC, and nothing on my walletā€¦using nicehash zec pool

I dont understand what problem with linux versionā€¦SilentArmy kernell Miner- SILENTARMY v5 - #208 by Red work pretty good on itā€¦ silentarmy - fastest kernell right nowā€¦ Why NiceHash cant relise linux version with that kernellā€¦ !!! Itā€™s a simpleā€¦

Anyone seeing any speed gains between .2a and .3a? Iā€™m not.

Nvidia GTX 970
i7 quad core
-t 6 -cd 0

1 Like