Mining with flypool

I have been trying to join flypool for half the day with no luck.
I installed everything like it says on their github page for linux cpu mining, but here is what happens:

"open terminal.

cd nheqminer

./nheqminer -l eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u t1cX6oqQY1wd8FQCyW9YJyRSh3Qyt3Ymetm.rig1"

bash: ./nheqminer: is a directory."

After I reinstalled it, I could see that it builds to home/user/nheqminer/Linux_cmake/nheqminer_cpu as shown in the picture, but I don’t know what to do next to get it running.
http://imgur.com/OHaYoxE

Any help would be appreciated.

I also got same error but now also not resolve problem. Could any one help???

try
cd nheqminer/nheqminer
./nheqminer…follow your correct string
basically, there is nheqminer folder inside nheqminer folder (don’t ask me why)

Also,
do you want to mine with GPU or CPU?
for cpu your pict shows that you are in correct directory, but your string for the pic should have been:
./nheqminer_cpu -l us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u youraddress.cpu1 -t “number of threadsinyourcpuminus2”

so for 8 thread cpu -t 6

Thanks bio, but I found out what the issue was.

:FIXED:
When you install the linux cpu miner for flypool, it builds the application to home/user/nheqminer/Linux_cmake/nheqminer_cpu

From there all you have to do is type the command like the example they give you
Start your miner using the following command. Use your Zcash address as username (can be a t address)

Full example

./nheqminer_cpu -l us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -u t1cX6oqQY1wd8FQCyW9YJyRSh3Qyt3Ymetm.rig1"

Hi Bio

I already do it but still got diretory not found, if i change command with nheqminer … without ./ then got error command not found, could you please help???

just use ./
why not?

ok guys follow this tutorial, i will be deleting it later today and replacing it with one with better audio
so hope it helps