My new role @ ECC. Privacy Accelerationist(priv/acc)

This week I officially joined the @ElectricCoinCo in my new role! Contributing to & cultivating the Zcash ecosystem has been & will continue to be my mission, focused, & w/ Zeal.

Although not my official title, I am a Privacy Accelerationist, we all are. Focused on the mission, with the winds of cypherpunk legacy behind our sails and the calling to move Onward. a Legacy in Motion.

We’ve all heard the phrase “Cypherpunks Write Code”, but there is another cypherpunk phrase that needs to exist alongside it “Code Alone Doesn’t Cut It.” Erik Hughes wrote “The most important lesson I learned from cypherpunks is code alone doesn’t cut it. Not code alone, not code widely distributed, not even code widely used. Some measure of toleration in society for activities conducted in private is needed for long term success.”

Zcash is code, but also so much more than that. We want Zcash(code) to be widely distributed, & widely used but also we want Zcash the mission & the movement to also be. Social acceptance of privacy is crucial for not only the long term, sustainable freedom from surveillance & control but also crucial for the success of Zcash as the tool to conteract these forces.

& as @joshs said

So as the Zcash Zeal, cypherpunks, a communiuty of Privacy Accelerationists lets continue to dazzle(another word for a group of zebras BTW) the world with our work on Zcash.

I am here to cultivate, to contribute where I can, & to help others do the same. Feel free to reach out to me here on the forum, on X @ decentralistdan or email me at dan@electriccoin.co.

#PrivacyisNormal

34 Likes

priv/acc FTW!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Congratulations on your new role!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

So so so happy to have you on the team! This is already fun! :star_struck: :smiley:

2 Likes

We cookin!

1 Like

:woman_cook: :man_cook: :carrot: :leafy_green: :cut_of_meat::fondue:

Congratulations on your new position. I wish you great success.

1 Like

congratulations, you are well known in the community

1 Like