New Zecwallet Lite wallets now start instantly (no sync!)

Sorry to hear your issue.

To help others try to help can you please post:

1. What ZecWallet version you were using (mobile, desktop, version #, operating system)
  2. Debug.log file with any errors

Zecwallet Lite v1.6.0
restored to Windows Server 2019 - Windows 10 experience
(original wallet was on Ubuntu 20.04)
using seed phrase produces same results on both Ubuntu and Windows.

where can i find logs?

@djlsnuff, you mentioned a transparent address. By design, Zecwallet Lite opportunistically transfers ZEC from your transparent address to one of your shielded addresses any time that there is an outgoing transaction of any kind. So any funds deposited to your transparent address before your last outgoing transaction have been moved to a shielded address in your wallet.

how do i find them, and how do i recover them? like I said, I was able to export keys, but not sure how to use them to recover… sorry, for someone who uses zec wallet lite a lot, I’ve never had to do anything like this. I continue to appreciate all feedback and assistance.

le me reiterate I see the last outgoing transaction in “transactions” … but dont know how to find the address that has my zec.

You should be able to see the details if you click on the transaction in the list. What happened inbetween it being ok and now?
(Or do you mean you see a ‘send’ transaction in your list that contains the missing amount?)

In start up, Wallet asked me to connect a different server. I did. But, unlike normally, it would not reconnect. So I tried to recover from seed phrase… And here I am. -60 zec or at least it is just guiding from me.

It could be your internet connection somehow, my Ethernet cable came loose once and when I started Zecwallet lite desktop it suggested trying a different server so I did. I restarted and got the same error message till I noticed it was the network adapter and pushed the cable back in. It may not be a loose cable in your case but no connection will push that error.

I like what am seeing here.