Nvidia to release GP106 & GP104 Dedicated Mining Only GPUs Soon GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080

Hi how you cool those rigs my is a pain super hot at home, and do you know what driver go on windows for 1080Ti SC2 my windows works like crap and go to blue screen ,thanks

That’s the 470‘s

Hm. We will see…

Its 07545751186 and is my personal number ive had for 4 years and not sure why members need to be careful or how i am trying to scam them when im not asking for any money but instead telling them i can put them in touch with suppliers?!? Sorry to other members but i wont be accused of this trying to help people out, and will be withdrawing my offer and you can all thank casablanca for it as im not leaving myself open to accusations…my company is newly registered and am awaiting finalizing my offices hence no number you can search my business through the uk governments site companies house, i tried to help out the community as i know these cards are hard to get hold of but i wont have my new business slandered by the likes of casablanca and wont offer any more help to others in supply of cards.

Merely saying people could use me to get a discount if they wanted to, and payments would be into a business account fully linked to my name and registered offices…your a silly silly dog casablanca you should be left outside tonight

Looks promising. Any Chance to get the mining cards somewhere in the EU ?

Galaxy P106-100 (GP106 mining card)
should have gigabytes tomorrow.

1 Like

OMG…i want this…anyone know where i can get these in malaysia?

Order from computer parts shop… My pre order come this Wednesday…

about gp104, p104-100… ive read rumors of it hashing at 60mh/s
dont trust it… I could be wrong… but 104 is the core used in 1070 and 1080… there is no way IMO that that core and card cann push 60mh/s… its pure rumor as the cards are still in production!

So the sites reporting on it, probably want miners to hold out and not buy up new 1070 ands 1060 stock when they come available.

my opinion - BUY 1060 6g and 1070 8G stock when it comes available! dont listen to the rumors.

again note: i could be wrong, but i strongly feel this way about p104-100

1 Like

Thank you, i just ordered one in malaysia and thank god i found one.

saw your video and was i was totally jealous that you already got your gpu’s. do these cards need any tweaking?.

@cryptomined, on the Galaxy card, to the left of the 6pin, there is a white plug in, any idea what that is for?

im not sure, but im guessing LED that dont exist on the card

Just saw the video, thanks for sharing the info. I noticed when you OC them on EWBF mining zcash you don’t touch memory clock, only core. Does mem not make much difference? How do you overclock your Aorus 1080 Ti on EWBF? Mine are 100% TDP, +112 core, +500 mem

Can you please post a link to the website ?

New Mining Card

Nvidia to launch graphics cards specifically designed for digital currency mining - CNBC

the first amd versions are also spotted in the wild
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapphire-radeon-rx-560-pulse-mining-edition-4096mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-37z-sp.html

Why are these GPUs dedicated for mining making equal or less hashrates than regular gaming GPUs that are similar If not cheaper price? Not profitable at all considering resale value if anything happens to GPU mining will be a big zero.

1 Like

Companies are just increasing their profit margin with an in demand product.

now they are selling 560 mining cards for what a 470 used to sell for?
that really sucks
they are supposed to increase supply so prices go back down to what they should be… but they are just taking advantage of us…

meanwhile when we RMA our cards they lie to us and cheat us… really BS… (at least with sapphire)