Nvidia to release GP106 & GP104 Dedicated Mining Only GPUs Soon GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080

Looking forward to these benchmarks.

Tonight difficulty will over 10 million fie sure…

try to be the first on youtube mining with these cards, then you’ll attract a lot of visitors with it for sure. i couldn’t find any videos yet with these cards

If difficulty gets any worse, there will be no profiit here :confused:

nice. these are 106’s ? i tried to reach you via your website but it was night time in china, if you could reply to me i’d be happy when you can. Thanks

Do you have What’s APP? I’m looking to get 40 cards but if it comes in packs of 6 then I guess 30. I am looking for either GP106-100 or GP104-100 (preferably)
Thanks!

Hi, Where abouts are you based, I live in Manchester and go to London every few days

Hey can you please send the link to pre order? Please please!!!

Hi did you manage to turn them on? How is the hashrate performance?

Are these de NIVIDIA GP106? How can I buy them? only from China?

Min 100 pcs. - around 330$ each. http://www.pcgarage.ro/placi-video-mining/msi/geforce-gtx-1060-miner-edition-6gb-ddr5-192-bit-100pcs/ - 50 day delivery 0_o

This guy appears to be a scam. His phone number, 0745751186 is an internet VOIP phone number. A local business should have a phone number with a local phone code .

I strongly advise members to be careful when dealing

2 Likes

hey guys
ive been really busy today, so sorry I will answer my PM’s soon in teh morning, gonna pass out for a few hours.

casa, good eye and thanks for watching out for everyone. I do have 12 GP106 available right now, 6 galaxy and 6 gigabyte. You can PM me if you want them, and again I will reply to ALL PMs tomorrow (like in a few hours after a nap) along with ALL my emails.

Note:GP106 performs like a normal 1060, its really nothing special when it comes to hashrate. I tested out my 6 msi gp106 and yeah, kinda dissapointed the mh/s and sols/s were not higher than a normal 1060 6g card.

I’m sorry it took me so long to test them out, and I’m sorry its taking me time to get back to PM’s and emails today. its been a long day again.

Hope everyone is doing well

regards, cryptomined

2 Likes

To best honest? for only 3 months warranty, what is the point to buy those card if not much difference in Hastrate?
Do they with much lower power consumption instead???

1 Like

i guess availability and supposed to be a lot cheaper price

at stock, with a board and 5 3500 fans, 750 watts on ethash, about 820 on equihash.

whats the point? well they are cool, they do mine ok… and they are rare… 1060 6g is getting very very very hard to get.

otherwise im not really selling them, im just getting them for people, but right now i do have two spare sets.

and otherwise otherwise, if you can get 1060 6g for a good price, or 1070 8g ,… get it…

i see 1070s selling for the same price as 1080s now… so… its the market…

yup was supposed to but we see thats not working out…

and from the looks of it those AMD dedicated cards wont be anything special… just 470s
ok i gotta go nap

470s could be very nice, but also like these cards… depending on the price of course. i dont think any of the mining cards will have resale value. (probably i’m wrong on that)

you might be able to use them for rendering… im not sure… they might have some use
they work on normal drivers

only thing they cant do is output - so no gaming.

otherwise if someone wiser than me could chime in and let us know other uses of these cards?

that will be a nice one, if people figure out how to make use of them in another way :wink:
with one monitor, 2 cards, i can imagine that one needs 1 gpu with output, but the other one might not need it. (very simple thinking, i’m not a pc gamer!) anyway, i still dont think a gamer would want ‘half a card’ and prefers to pay extra for the full product. (again, i might be wrong…)
from what i see so far is that i see gamers complaining not being able to find cards, and miners are buying up everything anyway. if dedicated mining cards will help or not, time will tell. there should be a price difference to make these mining cards interesting. maybe not now just yet, but when normal cards tend to increase a couple of hundred, for sure the mining cards might be a good alternative instead.

no you dont need a gpu with outputs, you just need integrated CPU graphics… im using the DVI on my TB250 with a G3900 celeron:

(fan connecting pieces on my frames are available in black, AMD red and Nvidia green)

3 Likes