Official Zcash website in Spanish

Hello, Zcashers!

I send you a big hug and cordial greetings from Venezuela!

I want to share with you my proposal to have an official Zcash website in Spanish.

My team and I will make the design contribution, but we need your support to cover other expenses. You can see the details in this Free2z campaign I made to raise the funds.

I count on all of you, from any language and any latitude, to continue spreading the benefits and advantages of the powerful Zcash technology to as many languages and places on the planet as possible.

Blessings to all of you, and thank you for your contributions and support.

I will post this same topic in Spanish, in the respective category, here in the forum.

6 Likes

You made it possible!

Thanks to all of you we have reached our fundraising goal and we are about to start the development and design of the Zcash website in Spanish.

Thank you, Zcashers!

7 Likes

Greetings to all!

It’s been 1 year since we launched the Zcash website, and we have launched this campaign for you to help us renew your hosting and domain for another year.

Thank you for your support!

5 Likes

Thank you, Zcashers!

Thanks to the support of the community we were able to renew the Zcash en Español website for another year.

New things are coming in the community.

Let’s keep going!

3 Likes

Congratulations on creating the Zcash en Espanol website and all that this website is pushing to inform, educate and help build the Hispanic Zcash community.

We hope to have this website for many more years to come.

Thank you!

1 Like