Price Speculation

@kek

POLONIEX Wallet Vulnerability

His hidden agenda was getting banned for being an idiot.

5 Likes

so no more panda news :frowning:

The guy was a great source of entertainment, but he went to far.

I agree, THE STAFF went to far. One really good troll was needed in this forum, now we are a troll free community… that sucks!

700 @ 28 Jan

2 Likes

believe dude was only suspended. won’t be shocked to see horseshoe during the next correction. think panda has a couple accounts anyways.

1 Like

Z.cash/jobs

Looks like we may have a new marketer soon! $2k by August 2018

Jesh…I go to bed and miss something! He got banned? For what? I found his posts to be more entertaining than antagonistic. His posts also were fun predictors of when things were about to turn around!

think it had something to do with affirmative claims he made about vulnerabilities in polo’s wallets.

2 Likes

Zcash on the cover of a Norwegian financial newspaper today, the more coverage the better.

4 Likes

Good picture, I’m going to try to figure out what that says, I know there’s some Norwegians that hang out here!

It says “Cooperating with the biggest bank in the US on blockchain technology”, “Rich creating his own cryptocurrency” and “Zooko Wilcox released the cryptocurrency zcash October 2016, now its market cap is 12-13 billion Norwegian krone. Before that he slept in his car.”

Nice positive read actually.

• Edit: some corrections to the translation
3 Likes

Yeah I was translating one of the other links and got to the car part too! Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, he’s definitely just suspended, so I’m sure we will see him again someday. Just had to call it out because it was hilarious lol!

1 Like

Id like to see next pump…too long on 500🙄

2 Likes

I’m new to zcashand have a question. I apologize if this is a stupid question but I’m just trying to learn and figure out the best place to invest my money. I recently came across this - YouTube. Is this part of zcash or completely different and if so how are they different? Thanks for any input you can provide

It’s a fork of a fork of ZCash.

This Wikipedia article will clarify things for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zclassic

Everything is bleeding again…

Pretty sure it’s the India news, and I honestly don’t feel worried about it. Eventually, the idea would be for these to become currency, and in reality, a lot of those with holdings that needed fiat could just cash out into another countries fiat and then convert if they had to, or purchase items with them and get them shipped. If I had money to invest, I would probably buy the dip, but sadly I don’t. It’s just more news that will eventually be a bump in the road.

India should be embracing these types of transactions. Very few people in that country pay taxes. By allowing the exchanges to operate, they can get more tax money. My colleague who grew up over there said most of the transactions that occur in India are strictly cash.

TBH, this is an upside for the rest of us. The sharks are swimming right now and the price point is chum in the water. I expect a rebound in the next 48 hours.

My only regret is that I didn’t wait longer to buy back what I sold yesterday at this price point. I have to start trusting my gut more.

Unrelated, did you know you cannot buy precious metal currency on amazon with a gift card (got one for Christmas). Example- a silver 1oz $5 Canadian maple leaf is considered currency because the Canadian government would honor its face value, (though its melt value is much higher) but you can buy bars or proofs. Thought that was so strange.