Price Speculation

I’ve never been rich, hoping that it will happen, but agree that regardless it take time (unless you have dumb luck and win the Powerball or something along those lines).

I’ve actually built a business around this so I can deduct expenses for mining. Problem is I can’t get a bank account to deposit the funds into.

Which country? On my expenses, I can’t get tax back, because I don’t pay taxes for BTC. It’s not legal neither illegal @garcher

I’m in the US. All proceeds are considered income by the IRS. The problem is the banks don’t want us in their territory.

I’m from Mexico and I was thinking in opening an account on IBC Bank so I can use coinbase. But maybe will be a bad idea.

Gemini. They are as close to a bank as you’ll find. Exchange to eth and sell.

Mining conversation was moved to Mining Speculation/Strategy

Please keep threads on topic. :wink:

5 Likes

is zcash popular in korea/china/japan?

I see we are on track to rise back above $500 by the end of the month.

ZCash is SUPER popular in Korea.

2 Likes

super boring watching price trying to break through the 460 area .

especially when you know there is much more important area to break around 490 .

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Anyone knows the weiss rating for Zcash?

C (fair),tied with Monero. Highest rating achieved was a B (ETH and a couple others; a few B- as well). I haven’t seen the detailed breakdown posted yet (obviously all of this is behind a paywall of $468 :sweat_smile:).

1 Like

There is an imgur link floating around on reddit that contains the full ratings.

Save your time though, most things are C and I’d be embarrassed to present this “research” let alone charge for it.

2 Likes

I should add here if the above sounds harsh. Dogecoin also has a C rating (as does Monero and many others). If you work in this industry and can’t differentiate between a meme coin that hasn’t been updated in years and one that is performing cutting-edge research, pioneering the future of private transactions, then you should probably be doing something else.

And Bitcoin got a C+, so just a marginally better rating than Dogecoin :disappointed:

6 Likes

It’s funny how a ratings system hasn’t impacted the market negatively. ZCash is up this morning and will most likely continue its roller coaster ride today.

they really did a terrible job… poor, and lazy analysis

2 Likes

Apparently S korea launched a DDoS attack at them, seems more like a North korean thing to do

there is a theory in technical analysis which says the more PA tries on a certain level without breaching it "support / resistance " the stronger that level becomes .

so now PA is trying for the 6th time to break above 469 USD level !

lets put this theory to the test and see if it gets breached , it should automatically turn into a strong support area.

and hopefully we wont see below it again if its breached , at least for the time being .

1 Like