Price Speculation

1 Like

You would but it’s not 65, we are at 63 allready …

59.88$ …20 char

Volume is still very low on both USD-ZEC and BTC-ZEC. I’m almost sure that we go below $50. Only some ultra good news + whale pumping could save crypto from further fall now.

1 Like

Its time to forget about crypto and come back in 2 years it seems.

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

I mean its time to stop looking at it each day, forget about it, and check back in a year or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in crypto dispite of it’s price. BTW last half hour there are finally some reaction. Nothing to celebrate yet but may be it started to bounce. Who knows.

really did think we’d get a sappling/coinbase pump during 2018 bearfest. seems-like best we can hope for is stabilization/some recovery. thinking pretty much going to ignore crypto markets until 2019.

1 Like

of course oct/nov coinbase/sappling pump didn’t happen. reason why i thought dec. would be bearish is i thought people would sell for christmas; causing a little panic in an already tepid market. thinking it’s possible the dec. dump has already happened end of nov. …so, we might stabilize in dec. that’s what i’m thinking anyway.

1 Like

I think something does happen in spring 2019…

side note - located 2 seperate ZEC test pumps this year. both indicated zcash will pump to $300-400 range once markets do find their sea-legs. also, moved more BTC into ZEC since ZEC still hasn’t had a hard pump independent of BTC. all coins, even the shittiest of the shitty eventually do this at least once. it’s just a matter of time. have a good day!

Hope it gonna happen soon ))

Mine is a 5-10 year outlook. Since this massive bloodletting is putting everything on sale and killing off all of the shitcoins, it’s time to start buying the good stuff on the cheap.

3 Likes

Nice speech )) But the problem is… I guess majority of people here already bought a lot of zec when it was $300 $200 etc )) Even when it was $300 I and my friends considered zec as perspective undervalued coin. And now I don’t have decent fiat sum to buy it. I’m one of those fools who invested a lot when it was around $300. I never thought that crypto would fall 600% in price.

1 Like

I think that even @AL888 did not see 50$ when he said 150$ is coming. 150 seemed impossible, but this is crypto…

If you click on @AL888 name it says hes banned until 3018… Boy that’s a long time…

2 Likes

Crypto could easily continue to drop even below electricity cost. Recently there was a nice long flat. But suddenly we faced another dip. I thought that we reached the bottom already and that whales would keep that level and would not allow BTC to go below 6K. BTC is rubbish coin with slow transactions and sky-high commissions, but bitter truth is that it is a face of all cryptocurrency market. BTC price below 6K would drastically damage ALL cryptocurrencies reputation, but suddenly whales allowed it. I don’t understand. Bearish trend would not stop until people trust in cryptocurrency perspectivness again. Now what people think is “so it was bubble after all”. Now I fear that even if crypto would overcome this and blossom in the future, it would take years to regain 2017 price levels.

Just been looking on Kraken at the BSVBTC pair - the ‘other BCH flavour’.

Its been trending up since all this silliness started, leads me to think their ‘war’ on BCH switched from hashrate to price - all funded with BTC & applying a lot of sell pressure.

Must be costing a fortune, if thats the case I wonder how long they can keep it going.

1 Like