Price Speculation

100% agree with this

figured i’d post current ZEC rates for future laughs. BCHSV’s rate currently higher than zcash.

1 Like

Well, well
https://toshitimes.com/lawsuit-claims-bitmain-used-customer-resources-to-mine-bitcoin/

1 day frame price graph for useless Btg on binance reminds me of zcash.
looking at 1D price graph for ZEC though, makes me full of energy. so i’ll do it again: zooko, thank you for asics, brother!! Bitmain acts cute all the way!

ayyyy @zooko wouldn’t zcash be better suited for this? Pay Taxes With Bitcoin? Ohio Says Sure - WSJ

A Z9 Mini (10kh/s) still is profitable even at power 12.3c/kwh. I checked my ZCash Node this morning and the diff is ~2.3gh/s, so they’re still mining (I estimate that there are ~15,000 ASICs on the network, FWIW). It’s my thought that they are mining for the long term, very long.

It’s also my thoughts that every effort is being “made” to shake out everyone from the market so only the giants can play. Since the majority of “investors” in the cryptospace are not experienced, they are likely scared easily. The constant has been this slow death since the top about 11 months ago.

While I hate to see these prices drop (for myself and everyone else), at least the upside is that it’s far more lucrative to buy instead of mine, and I’m personally glad I held back from getting ASICs when I shut my GPU mining operation back in June. My recommendations are to see what happens but start accumulating now, even if this continues.

And remember, it took BTC from 2010-11 to 2017 to go from fractions of pennies to 17 grand…that’s the long game, Zeckies…play it long…

6 Likes

The BSV price flattened out around 0.02 BTC at the same time BTC started to rally. Coincidence? Don’t think so, pretty sure they were pump-starting their coin.

With luck they’ve run out of other peoples money & won’t be doing that again soon.

1 Like

https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/predictions-2019-3-potential-triggers-for-the-next-bitcoin-bull-run

This could be relief rally, usually after real recovery you see huge volume.

lol, what a shitfest

author of this piece nailed my sediment Bye bye BCash: good riddance to bad actors | by Landon | HackerNoon.com | Medium

Going back to my post back in the summer when i originally posted my idea about $40 ZEC (i gave two scenarios a conservative outlook and aggressive outlook) Looks like the aggressive outlook has prevailed thus far.

I still think we reach my 40.54 target (even if its just a tail and price doesnt close) but technically speaking the C-leg of the cypher pattern has completed. So a pump to 392-400 can surely happen(but BEWARE OF THIS PUMP)

8 Likes

Barry seems to be accumulating… https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/1066806097753899009?s=19

He did brag about new $300M they got from institutional investors a few weeks back. Maybe they are increasing their portfolio now.

Off topic
This starts in 25 min

3 Likes

Not OT, ATF! Let’s see ZCash pass the moon and head to Mars!

2 Likes

Mars landings are described as ‘seven & a half minutes of terror’

Not off topic at all :wink:

4 Likes
10 Likes

Nice concept. But I have not found any repository reference. It seems code is not yet available. But anyway it’s a very good news. Good excuse to drink today :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve always thought that chain splits are fundamentally destructive of value (underlying value, that is, regardless of their destabilising effect on short-term prices). They split user and developer communities, create toxicity, and destroy confidence in the whole cryptocurrency sector. The Bitcoin Cash saga has done nothing to disabuse me of that opinion.

9 Likes