Price Speculation

actually, really encouraging we’re defending $300 like champs! once BTC regains her sea legs; ZEC will be right back-on-track!

1 Like

thinking we overtake XMR’s market cap after this correction.

1 Like

We did have a big rally in the alt coins the last week and a half - 2 weeks. I was wondering when the price correction would come. This was expected, guys. But, that means its time to buy coins again while they are CHEAP! :smiley:

2 Likes

fun side note: not only are we about to overtake XMR’s market cap, but our volume has been greater than dash’s lately too! things are looking fantastic for this young alt network!

3 Likes

So we enter the last 2 weeks before alphabay for ZCASH.
I expect a pre rally high value end of this week begins last week.
And between the 1st july and end year expect a hot hot very hot summer/fall also.
I reedit my prediction.
With the bitcoin split+alphabay+investment trust Q4 for Zcash+small supply coins= 2 or 3 btc price 3000 dollars easy.
illuminati confirmed in crypto…:point_up:

1 Like

Hey guys
New to mining, getting 2 1080ti tomorrow, was going to put one on sia, would like to get 1mill sia before it gets to hard to mine.
And one one zcash.
You reckon i should put both on zcash.
I started reading about ethereum about 4 weeks ago when it was $112 Aud.
Had a really good feeling about, couldn’t convince my misses to put money on it.
Its like $550 aud.
I have the same feeling about zcash.
Even if i mine 2 or 3 zcash i could use the money to build a serious rig.
Mmmmm

BIG NEWS on ZCASH

Via Btc to accepts Zcash and trading…end week
I told you days ago between end of week (date of begins trading via btc) and summer /fall expect Zcash to be above 3000 dollars.
People will not believe but my info and prediction are 90% good in general.
Take care.

4 Likes

very nice!

here’s the source for theee lurkers

1 Like

How big is this news really?

1 Like

China smelt that with bitcoin fork it must be another big crypto and it will be zcash and ether…they prepare the ground in advance…
So expect a explosion in price between end week and till fall…
Don t be shocked if you see 1000 dollar and 1500 and 2000 for 1 zcash and after that more than 3000…

2 Likes

I’ve been lurking on here the past month , finally decided to start posting… I’m a newbie, I’ve found . this thread to be extremely informative and I want to thank all that contributed…

Quick question to anybody…

Is this bitcoin hardfork still happening on august 1st? I read today there going with the segwit so no hardfork… if this is the case are your guys projections going to change ? I know there were some bullish predictions based on the hardfork happening

Wrong forum to ask try bitcointalk.org instead. ZCash isn’t hard forking!

2 Likes

I think he means that now the bitcoin community might come to an agreement on the scaling problem with segwit2x, planned for july 31. What effect will this have on the ZEC price speculation in this thread.

I was asking myself if this would have a positive or negative effect on the ZEC price, becouse segwit2x might make bitcoin stronger and could lower the interest in altcoins as it is now, even though some altcoins like ZEC/ETH/XMR all have some additional value over bitcoin.

1 Like

short term dip as buyers move back into BTC for a quick scalp; zcash price targets are intact (check post history if you’re interested in the specific targets). ZEC remains strong throughout the year. “bitcoin transactions are prosecution futures.”

2 Likes

Not sure where you got end of week from. Week has ended and Zcash has ended down not up. Long tee it should go up but short term I could see further dips.

Don t wait me with a knife or gun around the corner for some days delay or wrong
all crypto are down

Totally with you bro…i bought 15zcash in the last one month and I’m sure it will go to 2000 minimum by end of July - mid august…

Also bro what do you project max price that zcash can touch end of this year? A ballpark figure? And what do you see zcash be worth say 2-3 years from now?

I want to know if i should sell after it touches 3000 or HODL? Thanks

I dont know because of the small supply coin zcash can go very fast very high so i dont know… for me 2000 3000 dollars is the sale point because you must profit also your life and not always thinking about trading…
Take a part and invest in other crypto.
But only after 2000 or 3000 dollars or above

Thank you for your advice…what are your thoughts on Zclassic? Market cap is only 5million now? I think if Zcash goes to 2 billion market cap then Zclassic can also touch 100 mill market cap?

Not @flame23 but zcl is not worth the stress.
Hush has more chances of reaching that 100mn target than zcl based on current trends.
Don’t believe me just look up vol of hush-btc pair on cryptopia for the past months.