Price Speculation

Hi all
Im new to mining Zcash :smiley:
but i really enjoy the crazy panic saleout and dumping the price of ZEC because I plan not only mining it but also buing it :smiley: and this is a nice oportuniny for me i just wait for the Zcas to hit the 200 eur/zec to do the purchase just a question should i setup it less like 180 or 150 what do you thing will it go even less then now 220 eur ?

BTW sorry for my eng iam not a native speaker

Price is rising and falling…mostly falling…not what I hoped…no hype from the Alphabay news…lets see what happens from 1st July onwards…this needs to go 4figures in price…

almost everything is dropping.

yeah, and ETH price is moving closer to Zec price today, only aprox a 5$ difference. But we’ll see tomorrow what kind of correction we will see. I will definitely be watching closely how it will develop.

…and we’re up 2% during the EST morning malaise !! ; ) hang-tight kiddos weeeeee!!!

serious: we’ve defended $300 again …as of now; that’s all that matters!

Tomorrow is… THE FIRST OF JULY !!

Will ZCash SKYROCKET to the MOON ?

The Falling Wedge has been broken.

Now we are on the Rebound.

2 Likes

I guess the alphabay developers didn’t make their deadline as zcash still isn’t active on the website.

A bit of a bummer that the day we’ve been waiting for isn’t here yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What is the bet for this week. Is it going up or down?

Since it’s not like the stock market it even fluctuates on the weekends.

Maybe this week or the next … who knows

Is the alphabay news actually real or just a fake news that looks very real?

Never mind! Confirmed it’s actually on if but not active yet

imo, goldman sachs technical coverage of bitcoin markets are accurate, because they completed a test pump, they should know. new report from GS believes BTC will hit $4,000. personally, think BTC could hit $5,000… but that’s not why i’m writing this. quick-n-dirty analysis: BTC’s 2017 bull-run will continue; probably hitting ATHs. with GS, and other institutions accumulating; BTC market is currently moving sideways as we build support in the $2,500 range. upwardly sideways movement with occasionally violent rips in both directions will continue into the fall/winter. (zcash will follow this trend) if you wanna know what happens in winter 2017-2018 you’ll have to read my blog, if i get around to starting one. side note: we pumped with BTC, interesting thing is; $450 did not get violently rejected. we just need to defend $300…

And we’re nearly hitting 300 again

I would read your blog tho.

I would read your blog too!

Yeah so that’s clear that you predict both Zcash and BTC to go up by the end of the year and which one would you say is better investment if I want to grow my capital as much as possible and get out around november-december latest?

I guess Zcash is will grow your capital more by % due to lower available supply. but I’d say Zcash is a bit more risky.

Also bitcoin could still be a risky buisness with Segwit2x coming up, but then again it could also have a positive effect if this will solve all the scaling issues before implementation of 2mb blocks.

That’s what I predict say with my limited insight!

1 Like

preface my opinion with this: as an investor i’m much better at long term forecasting over daily movements… that being said, believe BTC’s trading at the mid/high point in my range; whilst ZEC is still in an accumulation cycle on the lower end of my range. imho, you’ll see greater percentage movement with ZEC… but ZEC will remain “tied” to BTC throughout 2017… 2018 things will get interesting. i’ll share my thoughts when the time’s right!

Market testing to see who has strong hands and trully believe in the tech. I believe it will fall even more 0.06 may be the floor

Any speculation what Zcash price is going to be doing for next two weeks?

1 Like

IDK. If Zcash team is able to resolve Poloniex issues soon, then I expect Zcash to climb up, other price will crash. The way the team is handling it is not good at all.

Update - team has issued official statement

1 Like

I have eventually bought BTC for the short term but u guys must have heard about this buzz what’s going to happen with BTC on August 1.

I will try to sell it until that, see how the market reacts until mid august and get in on it again.

Reason why I went with btc cause this retarded american kranken refused to get my account verified for 5th time with bitstamp it went smoothly.

1 Like