This is Nick from Incognito.
A few weeks ago I posted the very first iteration of the design for Anonymous swaps we were building for ZEC. Since posting that we’ve received valuable users’ feedback from you that helped us identify room for improvements. We’ve been working hard to bring the best for the Zcash community and today I’d like to share with you the fixes we’ve made on our solution.
The MVP we present to you.
The MVP is an Inter-blockchain Bridge connected to Zcash blockchain. The Bridge enables access to Private Cross-chain swaps for ZEC<>BTC, ZEC<>ETH, ZEC<>BNB, and other coins. All the swaps are maintained on the Incognito pDEX (Private Decentralized Exchange)using AMM algorithms.
What’s the tech behind the Private Cross-chian swaps?
To store, send, receive, and trade assets privately we use Ring Signature, Confidential Transactions, Stealth addresses.
What’s been improved since the last appearance before you?
- We enabled anonymous cross-chain swaps for ZEC;
- Community added more than $50,000 worth of liquidity for the ZEC-PRV trading pair on the pDEX;
- We fund newly created wallets with a minimum amount of fee for the initial trade;
Why do we care to post here?
- We eager to collaborate with the privacy-oriented Zcash community;
- We feel support and interest from the Zcash community to acomplish cross-chain swaps and trades anonymously (ZEC numbers are gradually rising on the pDEX);
- We believe that there’s always room for improvements and we want to do our best to make your experience with Incognito smoother and better.
It’s your turn
Could you try our pDEX out and answer a couple of simple questions below, please:
- How comfortable are you using our app for trading on the go?
- Do you think the Anonymous Cross-chain Swaps solution by Incognito covers your demand for private trades and exchange of ZEC? If not, what do you think should be implemented more?