Really ???

:popcorn:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Zcash will be trading at least $100 by the end of next month

Hopefully we get support on UpHold soon… that would be the best news

2 Likes

uphold? can i retract my like?

whats wrong with uphold? it would be great to be able to spend ZEC on a visa card. Especially for those of us use crypto daily.

Right now I have to use Bitcoin, its slow and expensive. If I could just load my card with ZEC instead it would be much better.

(I pay all my bills with crypto fyi) have been doing so for a few years now. All of my income is in crypto…

part of the dollar based universal protocol syndicate. but, do whatever is best for you, obviously. just in a fiery mood with the zcash price breaking out of a massive multiweek basing pattern.

3 Likes

In case you missed it : https://twitter.com/Gemini/status/1311380854774525952?s=19

5 Likes

Aint seen nothing yet, Zcash just getting started folks

2 Likes

Next target…

zecbtc-007

3 Likes

Very interesting price movement here… Most coins falling along with BTC except for ZEC , XMR

At least compared to most they are holding up pretty well. Here comes a dip though I think.

I suspect this is related to the Bitmex news.

1 Like

“ The CFTC claimed that BitMEX “received more than $11 billion in bitcoin deposits and made more than $1 billion in fee”

Too bad these exchanges are not Zcash based exchanges that require users to deposit from z2z. Bitcoin created this headache for them. Every cent of their profit is now being watched and tracked.

Time for them flee to small island, swap all that Bitcoin for Zcash and move into shielded address.

Mark your calenders

5 Likes

It’s too bad there isn’t a pending proposal for coin voting. I think it would drive up the exchange price markedly.

Consider the degree of the prevalence of the recent sizeable spike in moderation on the forum. Uncanny how it follows immediately the finalization of the 4 year refunding exploit for insiders. With the MGRC in the rearview mirror, are we holders suffering an about-face from the Foundation?

Should those who like to it lord it over us constituents be made to retain their coins to maintain control, perhaps our investment in this project would finally be rewarded?

Very interesting times for this project. Coinvoting would tip the scales morally and economically in the coinholders favor.

1 Like

There are a number of threads here about stake weighted voting, the only way I could wrap my head around it is give all the stakers, as a sanity check, the ability to burn half of everyones remaining stake at any time for any reason but that was an attempt at solving the other-dimensional problem of anonymous voting with an other-dimensional solution

Coinvoting was played with, explored and found lacking… but remains a way to amplify noise from an annoying minority, there’s also zecpages & zboard.

The ‘recent spike in moderation’ correlates with a ‘recent spike in poor behavior’, although that’s just my humble opinion of course.

1 Like

the more i begin to recognize the separation of financial interest of the power heirachy in zcash, the more disillusioned i become. sure, there’s an argument that zcash miners dump, and the team is more likely to save than a miner, but i see the zcash chain turning into a resource mine for the team… i think diminishing vote strength/coin ratio solves the problem voting against others interests, and favors a more egalitarian distribution of coins. if a large holder is willing to break up his coins, it becomes overburdensome at the largest weights. for instance, off cuff:

2.1 - 1 vote
21 - 9 votes
210 - 80 votes
2100 - 700 votes
21,000 - 6,000 votes
210,000 - 50,000 votes

1 Like

i guess my problem that is come to full realization is how few are actually in control of this coin’s future, and it is completely dishonest to consider those few are a representative body of the “community”

1 Like