Request for Input: Securing the Zcash Ecosystem

This point was rehashed numerous times in my candidacy. I’m not sure what there is to add, and I can only speculate as to why you feel you need to add your voice to this now instead of then, but my answer remains the same.

On that latter point, I am glad that my actions were the prompt for ECC to take ecosystem software risks somewhat seriously.

If you had actually read my post you would understand that my goal here is to establish funding for a team that can proactively address these challenges. Instead you have chosen to impugn my ethics and make this about some nebulous concept of “responsible” disclosure in an inherently hostile environment.

Thank you for your comments. There are clearly deep divisions that I thought had been somewhat resolved through the candidacy period and election results, but which I now see through recent conversations are deeper and systemic to core parts of this ecosystem. Given such constraints I’ll have to consider if my participation can be ultimately useful or effective.

3 Likes