Restarting Community Sentiment Collection for Dev Fund Proposals

I am working on a flow chart (yeah I know they are simple and kinda stupid) but it should allow modular dissection of each proposal - if the community is going to have to get this done on this timescale, I don’t know what else to do.

And really, @acityinohio (originally I @amiller, not sure why. sorry about that.) I agree to an extent the community has had extra time to work on these proposals. however we did not have any knowledge if/when the trademark would be resolved and we did not really get great feedback until the last hangout. (which actually for me solved a lot of issues and helped refine a lot of things in my mind)

I know we severely behind on schedule. but as @daira said in the last stream we are at a point now where we cannot get these changes in without the dev fee stopping for a period of time. or we break the emission curve/halving schedule.

So what is a few more weeks? - we just need a bit of leadership and direction and I think it will be okay. I feel this is essentially what Eran and boxalex are asking to be defined too.

Here is a poll… I did on the fourms…

Daira’s comment below my post seems very relevant.

1 Like