New timeline (summary)
- Today: ZF reaches out to ZIP authors to encourage collaboration.
- EOD Thursday, November 14: Deadline for changing, combining, or withdrawing proposals for evaluation in the sentiment collection poll.
- Friday, November 15: ZF publishes specific poll with finalized ZIPs that will be used for forum, advisory panel, and miners.
- Saturday, November 16: Polling opens for forum users, advisory panel, and miners.
- Saturday, November 30: Polling closes.
- No later than Tuesday, December 3: ZF publishes summary results in a blog post.
- No later than Friday, December 6: ZF publishes analysis on which upgrades we can support, based on sentiment and board discussion.
- Week of December 9: If ZF’s guidance diverges from ECC’s position, we will meet to reconcile. After reconciliation, if further ZIP specification or updates are needed, consult with authors/ECC and (if necessary) engage in another round of sentiment analysis.
- TBD: Feature selection locked in for NU4.
There are way more details in the full post, so please click through and read it:
ZIP champions — @mistfpga @amiller @mlphresearch @aristarchus @rex4539 @Blocktown @lex-node @kek @avichal @rebekah93 @ttmariemia @mhluongo — please ACK that you’ve seen this post! If I don’t hear from you by the end of the day, I will dig up an email address. (Luckily, I think the people who don’t frequent the forum regularly are the ones whose emails I can easily find!)