September 7th, 2018 - Weekly update

I don’t have much of an update this week as we’re wrapping up the 2nd of a 3-week sprint. Check out last week’s update for insight on the work being done this sprint and next week’s update for full team summaries of the sprint.

It was a short week with Labor day on Monday and a few engineers taking advantage of the holiday to take time off on surrounding days. We’re also doing ongoing interviewing for Android developer candidates and onboarding for our new communications manager, @elisehamdon. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from her a lot in the future! :slight_smile:

For the most up-to-date activity on development, I suggest checking out the #zcashd-team channel in the community chat and the team’s Github projects.

Finally, a warm welcome back to @acityinohio who was on paternity leave from the Foundation! :sun_with_face: Be sure to check out their most recent community update.

3 Likes

Thanks @paige! :pray: It’s wonderful to be back, and I’m pleased to report Clara is already wearing her Zcon0 onesie like a champ:

6 Likes