Shielded Transactions in Exodus , Jaxx and Zecwallet

Hi everyone.

I am sorry , because probably you wrote the same thing before, but I could not find it on forum even though I searched a lot.

Can someone give me a link to read about how to send Zcash anonymously by using shielded transactions in Exodus , Jaxx wallet , or any other wallet that you recommend please ?

Have a nice day .

Hi @cckaramurat, welcome to the forums!

Your best bet to get started with Zcash shielded addresses is to use ZecWallet or Zepio. Exodus and Jaxx don’t support them private addresses yet.

https://zepiowallet.com/

Here are some videos to help you get started: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dyJ0UYTLLHPn32ssquceDDl11G6MsN

Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate that.

And I have one more question.

For windows 7 , 64 bit, which file do I need to download here ? I sent a picture about that.

There are two files about Windows. One of them is Windows Binaries, and another one is Windows Installer. So which one do I need to download ?

What is the difference between them ? And in one computer can I install more than one wallet of the same type?

Regards.

Shawn via Zcash Community Forum zcash@discoursemail.com, 3 Ağu 2019 Cmt, 20:45 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

In your case i suggest Windows Installer zec wallet so you don’t have to deal with unzipping and just can install it by double clicking.

If you are not above average PC wise technically advanced i wouldn’t install more than 1 wallet from a given project to avoid problems that could occur and put your holdings on risk. Maybe it’s a good idea to get very familar with 1 ZEC wallet on your PC bevor even thinking about more than that …

1 Like

Now begins the fun part with downloading the whole zec blockchain. :smiley:

OP: you can also you the Gaurda Sheidled wallet on android. There are no other z-addr wallets that I am aware of beyond this, ZecWallet, Zepio and ZecMate (which doesn’t work for me).

I use desktop computer, Windows 7 , what can I do with these for a shielded transactions ?

If I use Zecwallet whose picture I am sending in attachment, is that good ?

Or what else do you recommend ?

Walley303 via Zcash Community Forum zcash@discoursemail.com, 4 Ağu 2019 Paz, 03:40 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Does this help?