Been exploring ZecWallet’ capabilities in linux and I’ve hit a wall where I can’t find answers in the docs. The docs https://docs.zecwallet.co/using-zecwallet/ have old screenshots and instructions that don’t seem to apply in the latest version of ZecWallet.
So I’m hoping ya’ll can help me answer some here:
(1) Compared to using the "z_exportwallet " rpc command to generate the seed, is there a nicer way to generate the seed somehow by using the ZecWallet GUI?
(2) How can I use the viewing key to see shielded transactions?
(3) How do I backup my addressbook and all my transactions? Is there a way to import a CSV into the addressbook?
(4) How many confirmations are necessary for a transaction to be trusted as successfully received? I see that minimum 1 confirmation is required to be able to transact, but as good practice how many confirmations should I wait for?
(5) How can I create a Pay URL? (Is there a website that can generate this for me?)
(6) How I set transaction fees using the nice ZecWallet GUI? I don’t see an option for it, i’m guessing CLI is the only way to do this?
(7) How can I make and receive a payment request in ZecWallet?
(8) I’m not seeing an OPTIONS menu. So how do I change the settings so that my Change is sent to my shielded sapling address instead of to a t-Addr?
(9) How can I modify the settings to select whether to remember or not remember shielded transactions?
(10) Can someone explain me how does change work in t-Addr ? Does ZecWallet automatically generate a new t-Addr for each change received, and does it add it to the wallet and count that in my total transparent ZEC? Or is there something I gotta do manually?
(11) In a shielded Memo reply-to address when sending ZEC to others, is this referring to my* address, so when I pay someone they can know who it came from or how to send money to me?
( just want to clarify to be sure)
(12) How do I go about using an AirGapped Computer to sign a ZCash Transaction, take that transaction to a computer with internet and execute the transaction, without ever exposing the private key to the internet? (just like in bitcoin https://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet#offline )
e.g. Does Zec’s Paper wallet app have a way to do this? Maybe through command line?
(13) Lastly, in ZecWallet Lite for Android, how can I securely delete my wallet? Also, where in my phone is the wallet stored?
(14) Do you think there will ever be an incentive to reward full-nodes for staying powered-on to validate transactions? What would propel the number of full-nodes securing z-cash to increase if it is just wasting electricity?