Sync issue (ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool: joinsplit requirements not met)

My pool sent me a transaction but i cant see it on zcash-cli

details:

1. my wallet was not running when the transaction happened
  2. mentioned error is the only one I can see in .log but it keeps showing at regular interval.
  3. https://insight.mercerweiss.com shows the transaction but zcash-cli getblock says :
    error code: -5
    error message:
    Block not found
  4. Zcash Daemon version v1.0.9

idk if this is the better place to post but I posted there too : Sync trouble · Issue #2417 · zcash/zcash · GitHub

Are you sure the wallet is fully synced? Check the Blockheight on your Zcashd matches the current network height.

Block height | 47696
       Block height | 47696
       Block height | 106133
       Block height | 106449
        Connections | 8

Network solution rate | 63163659 Sol/s

Mining is paused while downloading blocks.

Since starting this node 8 hours, 17 minutes, 13 seconds ago:

• You have validated 743254 transactions!
  • You have completed 0 Equihash solver runs.

This is what it shows

Your node is not fully synced. I suggest shutting it down and restarting it with -reindex.

You can see here: https://explorer.zcha.in the current network height is around 124,500

Ok the problem persists but I am getting a hang of it now:
I tried --reindex but same thing happens it reaches “blocks”: 29096, and stops adding blocks. Maybe there is an issue with my config ?

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=/thmY27******/FH*************
gen=1

I am not too keen on running the wallet myself or having full control. Can I migrate my account rights to some other less compute intence wallet ?

If you want to use a different wallet you can find a list of ones that work with Zcash here: Zcash Wallets - Zcash Community

But if you have already received funds into your existing (Zcash client) wallet you will first have to get it synced and then send those funds to another wallet.

How is your internet connection? If slow it could take a long time to download the chain (sync) . And how much HDD space do you have? If it’s full that could cause an error also.

sorry for the delay, you were right it was a -reindex solvable issue. it just took 3 days on my weak internet connection

Hello,
I had similar problem, i did reindex but then i got this error:
z_sendmany finished (status=failed, error=Selected input notes do not share the same anchor)