The Zcash Podcast on the Digital Cash Network

I have recently submitted a grant application to fund the creation of a monthly Zcash Podcast. Please find the application here, and I look forward to any and all feedback and comments!

9 Likes

My opinion, not ECC’s.

I support. I’ve done a few episodes and think the amount requested (per episode) is extremely reasonable

There’s experience + consistency shown in the Digital Cash Network channel as well

No brainer imo

5 Likes

Hey @thedesertlynx :wave:

Thank you for the podcast RFP submission! I’m looking forward to reviewing it and discussing with the grants committee.

3 Likes

What if you paid guests in ZEC, are there any interesting people you could get who might not otherwise?

1 Like

Hey Eric, I doubt it. Zcash people tend to be quiet builders, so it just takes a little more coaxing to get them in front of the camera.

What I can do, however, is get some custom NFTs done and give them out to guests of the show. I already do that for my regular news show, it makes a nice little difference.

3 Likes

@thedesertlynx have only watched a few minutes of your videos so far but will definetly will be revisiting your channel. Keep it up :relaxed: :+1:.

2 Likes

I watched the pilot podcast. It was great. It was informative. Even I learned new things.

I appreciate you mentioned in your grant proposal about the Zcash podcast perhaps clashing with Zechubs efforts and I agree with you that more Zcash media is good. This podcast doesnt compete, it complements.

I support.

2 Likes

Thanks for the nice words!

2 Likes

I watched the pilot episode and want more! Fully in favor of approving this one.

3 Likes

@thedesertlynx & Zcash Community members, I am pleased to announce that at the most recent meeting, the @ZcashGrants Committee has unanimously voted to approve this grant proposal.

10 Likes