Zcast, el podcast de Zcash en Español

Greetings, Zcashers!

I am very happy to share with you that my proposal to launch Zcast, the Zcash podcast in Spanish has been approved.

An initiative that I proposed with a lot of love and desire to continue contributing and sharing about Zcash in our language.

Here you can see the tweet I received from the Zcash Foundation: https://twitter.com/ZcashFoundation/status/1647896774152007684

What a thrill!

Thanks to all who voted for my proposal.

Here I begin the process of filling out the funding application form, and I’ll be around here sharing the progress of this initiative, so everyone can see how we are moving forward.

Together with @AuraBritoSM, who will be my cohost in Zcast, we thank you again for your support, we want everyone to know about Zcash!

11 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity!

Zcast is a proposal that we have worked with a lot of love for the whole Zcashers community. We are happy with this result and the support received.

We’ll be hearing from you soon on Zcast!

5 Likes

Hey, Zcashers!

We want to share with you what we have been preparing around Zcast.

We already have a landing page: Zcast - Zcash en Español

And an ecosystem, where the podcast will have a presence:

YouTube: Zcast - YouTube
Spotify: Zcast • A podcast on Spotify for Podcasters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZcastEsp

In addition, we have prepared a Twitter Spaces, as a prelude to the launch of episode 0.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YpJkgvMkLBJj

We thank you all for your interest and support. We want Zcast to be something memorable for the entire Spanish-speaking community, so please follow us and support us!

6 Likes

It is a great joy to hear about your progress with Zcast. It is a necessary step to make Zcash known in Spanish to a large crypto community in Latam.

Congratulations and thank you for your efforts in spreading the word about Zcash and building the community!

4 Likes

It’s here!

You are invited to enjoy the 1st Zcast video.

Let’s go for more!

5 Likes

Greetings, Zcashers!

We are pleased to share with you Zcast EP 001, where we analyze the impact of Zcash in Latin America.

Subscribe and comment!

5 Likes

Greetings, folks!

You can now watch EP 002, in conversation with @yoditar

3 Likes

Remember you can listen to us also on Spotify

2 Likes

I loved this episode! It was definitely very cool to have our first guest and it was Yoditar. Thanks for joining us…

3 Likes

Hey guys!

It was a pleasure to be your first guest and chat with you on this episode of Zcast. Thanks for the invitation!

1 Like

Hi, everyone!

Here’s the EP 003 of Zcast. Enjoy it!

2 Likes

Here’s the EP 004, #ZookoEnZcast

Please, suscribe and share this episode!

Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

New episode!

Talking about #Zcon4

3 Likes

Here is the EP 006!

Support us!

2 Likes

Here’s the 007 episode!

Talking about our experience at the Zcon4

2 Likes

Here is the EP 008!

Talking about wallets that support Zcash.

Please, support us!

Hi, Zcashers!

We’re almost done with the 1st season of Zcast, and we’re very excited.

That’s why we want to share with you the news that we have applied for the new round of Minor Grants.

We have decided to dedicate ourselves to Zcash and Zcast, and this is just the beginning!

Take a look at our proposal for the seasons to come, and support us!

2 Likes

Additionally, we have many interesting metrics to share with you (we will be posting them in X, @zcastesp), but one of the ones that struck us the most was this one:

You are listening to us from 14 different Spanish-speaking countries!

Here is a list of the 10 countries that listen to us the most.

2 Likes

Here’s the 009 EP!

Talking about Minor Grants!

Please, support us! Share and like!

1 Like

We want to share with you some Spotify metrics from Zcast.

Check out the reach Zcash now has thanks to the support Zcast is getting!

4 Likes