📊 Totally Biased MGRC Voter's Guide

Who invited who to apply for the MGRC? Is that the question people are afraid to ask? That question is a non question, why does it matter? - I seriously don’t understand the point you are making.

And people are asking and answering it (if they feel it is relevant). Look at Sandys thread…

I decided to apply by myself, however people outside and completely unknown to the community did ask me. (because they are my friends/clients and I talk about this stuff to some of them, people asked me if i was going to apply not to apply.)

What would a bad answer to this question look like? Why? Can you give a specific example please? I cannot see any answer to your question that is bad or would cause concern. (Im not invoking godwins law)

Your vitalik post seems more relevant to your voting systems rather than MGRC applicants

This is why I like the forums, every decision and question has been asked in public and recorded so people can go back and look at stuff.

AND IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE -
No one should ever be afraid to ask any question that is within the forum rules.

I have had someone come to me and say they were afraid of responding to something with an idea because of the reaction of others.

If that person reads this I urge them to contact any of the @moderators with their concerns. That is not acceptable in any form in this space

The community does not tolerate this at all - we are much much harder on this stance than most other places, and all crypto spaces that I know of. - people will call it out no matter who is doing it.

2 Likes